If your Instagram Shopping account has been rejected in the past, you can reapply. … If your Instagram Shopping account has been rejected in the past, you can reapply. You would lose your existing promotion insights and content in the process, but that’s a small price to pay to get approved.
How long do you have to wait to reapply for Instagram shopping?
Reconnecting your Instagram account is the last step in the process of reapplying for Instagram Shopping. Now the waiting game begins. It can take a few hours to a few days, and in some cases, up to 2 weeks for Instagram to review and approve your account for product tagging.
Why is my Instagram not eligible for shopping?
Your products or store do not comply with Instagram guidelines. If you’re selling items that are prohibited on Instagram such as weapons, your account will not be eligible for Instagram Shopping. … Only physical goods can be offered on Instagram Shopping.
I would also check the following:
- Make sure your products are set to be available on Facebook and Instagram (check under Sales Channels in the guide).
- Make sure you’ve converted your Instagram account to a business account.
- Make sure you have the most up to date version of the Instagram app.
How many followers do you need for Instagram shop?
There is no minimum number of followers required to have an Instagram shopping account. You can start tagging products on your Instagram even if you have no followers. If you have 10,000 followers, you can use the swipe-up feature in your stories, but that isn’t related to a shopping account.
STEP 6: TURN ON SHOPPING
- Go to your business’s Instagram profile and tap.
- Select “Settings”
- Tap “Business” then tap “Shopping”
- Select the “Product Catalog” you want to connect to your account.
- Select “Done”
How do I reset explore feed on Instagram?
Resetting your Instagram Explore section:
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
Is it possible to reset Instagram explore?
Steps: Instagram explore page reset
Click on your profile picture icon that is at the bottom right corner. When your profile page opens, click on the menu icon which is at the top right corner. From the drop-down menu, click on the option ‘Settings’. … Consequently, your Instagram explore page will be reset.
How can I reset Instagram algorithm 2021?
Access the three-line menu and go to “Settings”. Look for the “Security” option and tap on it. Scroll until you find the “Data and history” section and go to “Search history”. Once this is done, tap on the “Clear all” option.
How do you become eligible for Instagram shopping?
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app.
- Convert your Instagram account into a business profile.
- Be an admin on a Page or Business Manager account.
- You must have a product catalog associated with a shop on Facebook.
- You must sell eligible physical goods, meaning no services.