How do you edit a page on Facebook Mobile?
How to change Facebook Page name using Android
- Step 1: First, open Facebook app on your device.
- Step 2: Next, tap More (three horizontal lines) in the top right of Facebook.
- Step 3: From the given options, tap Pages.
- Step 4: Now, go to your Page and tap the Gear icon in the top right.
- Step 5: Tap Page Info>Name.
The “Edit page” link is now a button, located in the top right, just below the “Home—Profile—Account” links. Admins can easily change their page’s category by clicking the “Edit info” link under the page name, then selecting the category from the pull-down menu in the edit screen.
How do I edit my Facebook page on my iPhone?
How to Edit Your Facebook Profile on an iPhone
- Open Safari on your iPhone and navigate to the Facebook site. …
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the top-left corner of the screen. …
- Tap the “Update Info” button.
- Tap one of the “Edit” buttons in the About You section to open a dialog box where you can edit your profile.
How do I edit an existing Facebook page?
Go to your Page and tap More. Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info. Tap the sections you want to edit and add your info. Scroll down and tap Save.
Why can’t I edit my page info on Facebook?
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. … You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name. There may be limits on your Page.
Where is page settings on Facebook Mobile?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap Page Roles.
How do I edit a page on mobile?
Edit a page:
- Tap the Show More icon on the relevant page and tap Edit.
- Tap the Show More icon by the section you want to edit on your page.
- Make the changes to the section.
How do you edit on Facebook?
The update should have rolled out to you by now, giving you the ability to make edits from your Android phone or tablet. To edit a comment, just tap on the comment you want to edit, then choose “Edit Comment.” Once you’re done editing your comment, tap the Update button and you’re all set.
Why can’t I edit hours on Facebook?
If you don’t see a place to edit your company’s hours of operation, then you will need to select another main category. Facebook allows you to add up to three categories. One category that will allow you to add/edit your company’s hours of operation is Local Business.
How do I edit my Facebook business page?
Steps to edit your information in Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below My Info, click edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.
How do you update profile on iPhone?
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the phone app.
- Dial # # 873283 #.
- Tap Call.
- When the “Starting Service Update” message appears, tap Ok.
- When the “Service Update Complete” message appears (after 30-60 seconds), tap Ok.