How do I fix the music isn’t available on Instagram?
Instagram Music Isn’t Available in Your Region: How to Fix It?
- Uninstall the Instagram App And Use VPN. First, uninstall the Instagram app from your device before getting a VPN. …
- Third-Party Apps. …
- Update the App. …
- Sign Out of the App, Then Sign In. …
- Uninstall and Then Reinstall Instagram.
(1) Certain songs aren’t available in your country (2) The artist may have removed the particular song from Instagram. Hence, it is made unavailable to users. A quick way to get around this issue is by converting a song into a video file, which is easily sharable on platforms like Instagram.
Follow these quick tips to fix unavailable songs in your music library:
- Use or disable your VPN to access music from your home country.
- Close Apple Music or iTunes and restart your device.
- Download the latest update for iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or iTunes.
- Remove and re-sync all the unavailable songs in your library.
Why is Instagram music only available for some accounts?
Only personal accounts have the music feature. Due to copyrights but also infringements and other agreements.
To fix this, refresh the page and clear the page cache by pressing and holding “Ctrl” on your keyboard and then pressing “F5” on the function bar. Alternatively, you can use your browser Settings panel to clear the cache for YouTube, and then refresh the video page regularly.
Why do I keep seeing this story is no longer available?
If you receive an error message that says ‘story no longer available’ when trying to watch someone’s Instagram Story, it means that the Story has been deleted. The Story could have been deleted for two reasons… The user deleted it themselves. Instagram deleted the Story as it violates their Community Guidelines.
How do you use VPN for music on Instagram?
Accessing Instagram Music when it’s Restricted
Uninstall Instagram from your smartphone. Download the app of your chosen VPN and choose the server of the country/region that you’re in. Install Instagram back onto your phone and enjoy accessing Instagram Music.
Where is music available on Instagram?
Instagram Music is an amazing feature, but it is only available in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, France, Canada, and Germany. Outside those countries, you’ll get an error as you’re scrolling through Instagram Stories that says, “Instagram Music isn’t available in your region”.