How do I hide event attendees on Facebook?
If you’d like to hide the guest list from the public, or from other people attending the event, you can uncheck the box that says “Display guest list”. With public Facebook events, you can also add SEO information to help your event become more discoverable.
How do you change who can see my events on Facebook?
When creating an event, the host can choose between the following privacy settings:
- Private: Visible only to the people who are invited. You can choose to allow guests to invite their friends. …
- Public: Visible to anyone on or off Facebook. …
- Friends: Visible only to your Facebook friends.
How do I delete a Facebook event response?
- Decline the event.
- Go to the event page.
- Bring up the guest list. ( Click on “Going” “Maybe” or “Invited”)
- Switch the view to Declined using the drop-down.
- Find your name.
- Hover over your name and notice the X to the right of it. Click that X and it will ask you if you want to remove the event.
How do you make an event private on Facebook Mobile?
To create an in person event:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Events.
- Tap +Create, then In Person.
- Add the event details.
- Tap Create Event.
Are private events on Facebook secret?
Private Facebook Events – This type of event is only visible to those people you invite; however, you do have an option to allow guests to invite their friends. Public Facebook Event – This event type will be visible to anyone on or off Facebook.
Who can see my events on Facebook?
People included in the event’s privacy settings and guests of the event may see posts about it in News Feed. If you create an event and make it Public, your friends may see it in News Feed. Anyone, including people off Facebook, can see a Public event.
How do you make a Facebook event private on iPhone?
How to Create an Event on Facebook App for iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Facebook app and tap on the Hamburger icon.
- Choose Events and tap on Create.
- Event to be hosted can be created either in Online or In-person. …
- Now, add the Event name, Start Date, and time and then choose Privacy can be changed as per requirement.
What happens when you decline an event on Facebook?
If you do decline an invitation, you’ll be prompted to post why on the Event’s wall. This encourages the token invites people send to friends thousands of miles away. These token invites are viewed as needless distractions by some, though others think they are cute ways to remind people you’re thinking of them.
How do I remove myself from a private event on Facebook 2021?
Click “X” next to your name in the Going section of the event page and then click “Yes” to remove the event from your Events list. The host of the event can’t invite you again if you uninvite yourself from his event. You will not receive any messages or notifications from the event after you leave it.
How do I change a Facebook event response?
To change your response to an event:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Events, then Calendar to find the event you responded to.
- Next to the event, tap or to change your response.