How do I get my relationship status to show on my news feed?
- You need to click on your profile to view your timeline.
- Click About.
- Under the section Basic Info click Edit.
- In the section named Relationship Status to the far right of the box is a small drop down that lists who this information is visible to.
Will my relationship status show up on timeline?
If you change your relationship status to Single, Divorced or remove it entirely, nothing is shown on your timeline or in News Feed. If you change your relationship status to In a Relationship, anyone who can see your relationship status will be able to see it on your timeline and in News Feed.
Why is my relationship status on Facebook not showing?
It’s on account privacy settings. She has her privacy settings set to not show relationship status. It’s because that she has set her privacy level of her relationship status to be not visible to public.
How do I make my relationship status not show up on my news feed?
You can prevent relationship changes from being seen by anyone except you. This means the change won’t show up in your friends’ News Feeds. While editing your profile under ‘Family and Relationships’, change the privacy filter to ‘Only Me’.
How do I unhide my relationship status on Facebook?
To unhide a post on Facebook, select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option. You can unhide a post on Facebook in both the mobile app and in any web browser.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap See Your About Info.
- Scroll down to the Relationship section.
- Tap Add a relationship status or tap to Edit status you’ve added already.
- Choose your relationship status and use the audience selector to choose your privacy setting.
- Tap Save.
Should I put my relationship status on Facebook?
DON’T: Post that you are in a relationship with so-and-so publicly after three weeks. The only people who should be posting a public relationship status are people who are engaged or married. People who post any other relationship status publicly on Facebook look desperate and insecure.
How do I change my relationship status on Facebook without posting it?
First go to the “About” section on your timeline and scroll down to the “Relationship” section. Hit “Edit” on the upper right corner and change your privacy settings to “Only Me.” Then change your status to “Single” or “It’s Complicated” or whatever you situation is, and hit save.
How do I post a life event on my timeline?
How to Add a Life Event to Facebook
- Click the Life Event section in the Share box. …
- Select the event you want to create from the menu. …
- Fill out the details you want to share. …
- Add a photo to illustrate the event. …
- Use the Privacy menu to choose who can see this event in your Timeline. …
- Click Save.