Go to Analysis > Twitter > Analyze Tweets and select all twitter documents that you would like to include in your analysis. The results will be shown in a table, which includes information about the author and the tweet (for example, how often the tweet has been retweeted or the number of likes a tweet received).
What is tweet analysis?
Twitter analytics is a built-in data-tracking platform that shows you insights specific to your Twitter account and activity. … Twitter compiles an easy-to-understand summary showing metrics like Tweet impressions, mentions, profile visits, top follower, top mention, top tweet and top follower.
What kind of analysis can be done on Twitter data?
Twitter Analytics is able to show you information about how well your campaign is performing in terms of impressions, clicks, retweets, replies, followers, and engagement rates (as shown below).
How do I get Twitter data analysis?
1. Retrieve from the Twitter public API
- Software libraries (e.g., Tweepy for Python and rtweet for R)
- Command line tools (e.g., Twarc)
- Web applications (e.g., DMI-TCAT and our very own Social Feed Manager)
- Plugins for popular analytic packages (e.g., NVIVO, NodeXL for Excel, and TAGS for Google Sheets)
How do you analyze Twitter analytics?
If you want to fine-tune your Twitter strategy, spending some time understanding your Twitter analytics is a great place to start. Get started by viewing your Twitter analytics dashboard today.
Are Twitter Analytics free?
Twitter Analytics Tool
This is a native analytics tool that is available for free through analytics.twitter.com. The tool gives the Twitter users the ability to track how their tweets are performing.
Does Twitter have Analytics?
Twitter Analytics shows you how your audience is responding to your content, what’s working, and what’s not. Use this data to optimize your future Twitter campaigns and get better results.
How do you do research on Twitter?
6 Ways to Use Twitter as a Research Tool
- Run Polls. Polls and surveys are an excellent way to get unique insights and a better idea of specific trends. …
- Carry Out Interviews Via Your DMs. …
- Search With Hashtags. …
- Go Through Old Content. …
- Turn Account Notifications On. …
- Social Listening.
Do Twitter Analytics count yourself?
Profile Visits – The total number of users visiting your Twitter profile. Twitter Analytics won’t count your own visits to your own profile. It does not include multiple visits from the same user.
How do you analyze Twitter trends?
5 Ways to Analyze Twitter Trends
- Twitter Search – This is Twitter’s own search feature. …
- Tweetmeme – Tweetmeme aggregates all the popular links on Twitter and categorizes them for you.
- What The Trend – What The Trend is unique. …
- Trends Map – Trends Map shows you all the real-time trending topics geographically.
How do I download tweets for analysis?
5 Tools for Downloading and Analyzing Twitter Data
- Twitter’s official archive download. The easiest route to go is always going to be Twitter itself. …
- BirdSong Analytics. BirdSong Analytics is an absolutely unique tool that lets you download all the followers of any Twitter accounts. …
- Cyfe. …
- NodeXL. …