You can either add separate photo captions by selecting them individually or you can Shift-click or Ctrl-click to highlight multiple photos and add the same caption to all selected photos.
1From the album view, click the photo you want to caption. 2Click the Edit link. 3Enter your caption into the text box. 4(Optional) Add any tags you want about who you were with when the photo was taken (they don’t necessarily have to be in the photo).
How do you post multiple pictures on Facebook comments?
Select the pics you want to send and then click “Open” to insert them into your reply. To select more than one picture, hold “Ctrl” and click multiple pics. You can select all pictures in a folder by pressing “Ctrl-A.”
Insert a caption for a picture
- Click the picture you want to add a caption to.
- Click References > Insert Caption.
- To use the default label (Figure), type your caption in the Caption box.
Can I post two photos on Facebook at the same time?
You can select multiple photos to be uploaded at the same time by holding the CTRL key (or CMD key, for Mac) as you click each photo to upload. Click on the “Open” button on the lower right corner of the small window, and the selected photos will start uploading to Facebook into the selected album.
How do you add a description to a photo?
When the picture expands, tap the Info button at the bottom; the icon looks like an “i” in a small circle. When you are on the picture’s Info screen, you should see an “Add a description” line at the top. Tap it to type in your caption information. Tap the Back button when you’re done.
How do you post 3 pictures on Facebook?
Posting Multiple Photos With the Facebook App
In the status field at the top of the News Feed, tap Photo. Tap the thumbnails of the photos you want to add to the status. Use the Done button to open the preview screen. Add text to your status post, if you want, and select +Album from the options.
Can you arrange photos on Facebook Post?
The Facebook app lets you arrange them easily whether you’re posting them for the first time or editing a post after sharing them. … Open the Facebook app and select all the photos you want to upload.
Here’s a quick recap
- Use hashtags after the text, not in it.
- Put the link at the end of the caption or in the comments.
- Hook your audience with the first sentence. Start with the middle of the story.
- Talk to people rather than at them.
- Use conversational language.
They convey vital information about who’s doing what, when, where and (sometimes) why. Solid captions paired with interesting photographs can spark a reader’s interest in a full text story. Without captions, people draw their own conclusions about a photo.
iOS 14: How to Add Captions to Your Photos on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the native Photos app on your iOS device.
- Tap a photo in your library that you want to add a caption to.
- Swipe upwards on the photo.
- Tap the Add a Caption field.
- Use the onscreen keyboard to add your caption.