In this window, Facebook shows your friends first. If you want to select Pages to see first, click on “All” and select “Pages only”. Unfollow people to hide their posts: This allows you to choose whose posts you want to stop seeing on your News Feed. You can filter by “Friends only”, “Pages only”, or “Groups only”.
Can you just use Facebook for groups?
The social network is launching Facebook Groups, a standalone app for reading and posting to groups. … A new app, available for iOS and Android devices on Tuesday, is meant to make accessing groups easier, faster and more visually pleasing.
Can I deactivate Facebook and still use groups?
Upon deactivating your Facebook account, you will immediately lose any admin privileges you had for your Facebook pages and groups. The pages and groups themselves will still work, provided there are other active members.
How do I join a Facebook group only?
The No-Friends Facebook Strategy
- Create a second Facebook account. …
- Add your original account as your only friend. …
- Log back into your original account and add your new profile as a group member/moderator to the groups that you control and give your new profile administrative rights to any page you own.
Can you have a Facebook group without a page?
Ok great… but what if you don’t have a Facebook page? Not a problem! You can always create a new Group with your personal profile. … In facts, as you’ll see below, the process of creating a Group is pretty much the same whether you create it with your Facebook Page or your personal profile.
Is a private Facebook groups really private?
A Secret Facebook group is a private group which is completely hidden from non members. Only members of the group can find it, and new members can only be added at the invite of current members, admins, or moderators. Nobody outside the group will be aware of its existence, and nobody can apply to join.
How do I eliminate a group on Facebook?
How to delete a Facebook group using a web browser
- Go to Facebook.com and navigate to “Groups” on the home page.
- Select the group that you wish to delete.
- Navigate to “Members” on the left side of the page.
- Click the “More” button next to each member’s name and then select “Remove from Group.” Hit “Confirm.”
How do I delete a Facebook group with thousands of members?
Go to the group management page and click the Members heading in the main window. Step 2: Click the three dots next to the members you want to remove, then select “remove from group”. Step 3: When you are the only member left in the group, you are ready to delete the Facebook Group.
How do I temporarily suspend a Facebook group?
To pause a group:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. …
- Tap in the top right.
- Select Pause group.
- Select a reason for pausing the group, then tap Continue.
How do I create a private Facebook group?
How do I create a Facebook group?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Tap Create Group, then tap Create Group again to confirm.
- Enter your group name.
- Select the privacy option. …
- Add people to your group.
- Tap Create.
Can anyone see if I join a private group on Facebook?
If the group is Secret, yes (unless your friends are in the group). Facebook will not acknowledge the group’s existence to people who are not members. People who are in the group can see it as a mutual group on your profile, and will see you on the member list.
Can I join a Facebook group without joining Facebook?
There is no way to access a group without a Facebook account. To read a Group, you need: any valid access_token if the group is public (i.e. the group’s privacy setting is OPEN)