Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Personal and account information. Tap Name. Enter your name and tap Review change.
How do I correct the spelling of my name on Facebook?
How to Change My Name on Facebook If I Misspelled It (6 Steps)
- Log in to Facebook and click the gear-shaped button.
- Click “Account Settings” to open a new page.
- Click “Edit” next to your name.
- Edit your name in the “First” and “Last” fields.
- Type your Facebook password into the “Password” field.
- Click “Save Changes.”
How can I change my Facebook name to one word?
About This Article
- Go to Settings and Privacy > Settings.
- Click Edit next to your name.
- Click Review Change.
- Enter your password and click Save Changes.
Why do people spell their names wrong on Facebook?
“People need to feel safe and be confident they know who they are communicating with,” says Facebook. … “When people use the names they are known by, their actions and words carry more weight because they are more accountable for what they say.
How do u change ur age on FB?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap See Your About Info below your profile picture.
- Scroll down to Basic Info and tap Edit.
- Use the dropdown menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Save.
Can I change my name to one word?
6. You can change your name to a single word. … You can’t take her name, but you can choose one word, or even just initials, as your name.
How do I remove my last name on Facebook 2021?
To remove the last name on Facebook, follow the simple steps given below.
- First, login into your Facebook account in your mobile.
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click About.
- Click Details About You.
- Click to the right of the name you’d like to change.
- Click Edit name or Delete name.
What happens if you change your name on Facebook?
From Account Settings, you can also update your email address, phone number and password if needed. Changing your username will not affect your existing followers, Direct Messages or replies. Your followers will simply see a new username next to your profile photo when you update.
How do you only put your first name on Facebook?
How to Set a Single Name (One Name) on Facebook
- Step 1: Connect to a VPN.
- Step 2: Go to Facebook settings.
- Step 3: Remove your last name.
- Step 4: Enjoy your new single name.
Can I use a nickname on Facebook?
Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they’re a variation of your authentic name (like Bob instead of Robert). You can also list another name on your account (example: maiden name, nickname, professional name). Profiles are for individual use only.
Why can’t I edit my birthday on Facebook?
You can only change your birthday once every two weeks. … There’s no time limit on this — once you’ve changed your account’s birthday three times, you can never change it again, unless you contact Facebook’s customer support team. And even then, it’s not guaranteed that they’ll change it.
How do I change my age on Facebook if im under 18?
How to Request to Change Your Age on Facebook
- Navigate to Facebook, log in to your account and navigate to your Timeline. …
- Click the “Edit” button in the “Basic Info” box.
- Select your correct date of birth in the Birthday section of the page.
- Select the “I confirm my age is…” option to confirm your age.