Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you. … Download the information you’ve added to the account that you don’t want to keep.
How do I merge two Facebook accounts with the same name?
Can I merge Facebook profiles? We don’t offer a way to merge two profiles because it’s against Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal profile. Please download the information you’ve added to the account you don’t want to keep and delete your duplicate account.
How do I transfer info from old Facebook to new one?
Here’s how to use the new data transfer tool on Facebook:
- While logged into your Facebook account, click on the down arrow at the end of the upper menu bar and select “Settings.”
- Select the tab that reads “Your Facebook Information.”
- Click on “Transfer a copy of your Photos or Videos.”
What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
Don’t have multiple Facebook accounts. … The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts?
It’s against the Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account. … If you want to represent your business, organization, brand or product on Facebook, you can use your personal account to create and manage a Page.
Can you have two Facebook accounts with the same email?
Although you technically cannot create two separate Facebook accounts from one email address, you can use Facebook as two or more separate entities from the same Facebook account. Facebook allows you to create Pages for business, which can be managed from your personal profile account.
How do I create a new Facebook account and move everything to a new account?
How to Create a New Facebook Account & Move Everything to the New Account
- Click “Account,” then click “Account Settings” and then click “Learn More” next to download your information. …
- Click “Download” twice and then click “Okay.” You’ll receive an email when the download process is complete.
How to link Facebook
- Hover over your name in the top right corner, and click Account Settings.
- Click Linked Accounts in the sidebar.
- Click on the Link Account button for Facebook. …
- Log into the account that manages the Facebook Page, or click Create New Account.
Can I transfer my Facebook account?
If you want to close your Facebook account and open a new one, Facebook doesn’t have a way for you to transfer your friends from one account to another. What you can do is download your account information to your Desktop and then use that information to repopulate your friends list on your new account.
How do you combine two Facebook accounts?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings.
- Tap General then tap Merge Pages.
- Enter your Facebook password, then tap Continue.
- Tap Choose a Page to select 2 Pages you want to merge and tap Continue.
- Tap Request Merge.
Can I delete my Facebook account and start a new one?
A Facebook account that’s permanently deleted can’t be retrieved; therefore, all of the information in the account is lost completely. Emails associated with the account are no longer attached to it, which means you can use them to create a new account anytime.