If you don’t see the Tag Products option in the post creation flow, make sure you’ve enabled shopping on your account.
Why can’t I tag products on Instagram anymore?
If you’re having trouble adding an account to tag your products, it usually relates to the partner’s account settings. Your partner isn’t able to tag your products, if: The account is not using a Professional Account: Creators and partners need to use a Business or Creator account on Instagram to tag products.
Can you still tag products on Instagram?
To tag products within an Instagram post, start by uploading a photo as you normally would and follow the below instructions before posting: Tap “Add photo”. Add a caption. Tap on “Tag products”.
How do you tag items on Instagram 2021?
- Select a photo of your choice. Among the options, “Tag Product” option will appear. Tap on it.
- If your photo has various products, touch each of them to place different product tags.
- Find the product from your catalog and link it with your photo.
- Click “Done” and then press “Share.”
How long does it take for Instagram to approve product tagging?
Overall, it takes between 1 day to 2 weeks for Instagram to give shopping approval. The good news is that the average is somewhere in between this time bracket, which means that you might not need to wait two weeks.
Why are my products not showing up on Instagram shop?
Your Instagram account is not connected to the correct Business Manager that owns the catalog you’d like to connect to. To resolve this issue, you must go to the business manager that owns the correct catalog, and assign your business manager as a partner. Learn More.
Enable Product Tagging
- Go to your profile.
- Tap the Get Started alert at the top of your profile.
- If you don’t see the alert in the image above, tap options or the gear wheel.
- Tap Products.
- Tap Continue.
- Select a product catalog to connect to your business profile.
- Tap Done.
SHOPPING STICKER IN STORIES
- Tap the sticker icon in the top right corner.
- Select the product sticker from the sticker tray.
- Select the product from your catalog that you want to feature.
- Move the product sticker to where you would like it to appear on your story.
How many followers do you need for Instagram shop?
There is no minimum number of followers required to have an Instagram shopping account. You can start tagging products on your Instagram even if you have no followers. If you have 10,000 followers, you can use the swipe-up feature in your stories, but that isn’t related to a shopping account.
How many products can you tag on Instagram?
You can tag up to five products per post — that goes for video posts, too! Shoppable Instagram posts will feature a shopping bag icon in the bottom left corner. All the products your account has tagged will appear on your profile under the Shopping tab.
How do I sell products on Instagram?
How to sell your products on Instagram
- Feature your products on Instagram with these nine tips.
- Build a habit of posting about your products. …
- Reveal the process behind creating your products. …
- Show all variations of your products. …
- Feature multiple products with a flat lay.