Go to your profile page, and tap on the ‘Drafts’ folder. Tap on the draft you want to edit to open it. If you want to edit the video itself, click ‘Back’ in the top left corner. From here you’re able to add new clips, music, filters, voiceovers and more.
Can you edit a draft on TikTok?
Open TikTok app. Tap on “Me” (profile icon) located at the bottom right corner of the app. (All saved drafts will appear at the top of your video list.) Tap on the “Drafts” button, and select the draft you would like to edit, post, or delete.
How do you adjust clips on TikTok?
Tap on the ‘+’ sign at the bottom of the TikTok screen to record your video. Hold the red record button to capture the content you want to share then press the checkmark icon to move to the next page. Tap on the ‘Adjust clips’ option on the right-hand side. Use the red slider at the bottom to adjust your content.
How do I edit a TikTok after posting?
Open the TikTok app and tap on the ‘Me’ icon in the lower right-hand corner. Tap on the draft you’d like to make edits to. Tap on the back arrow located in the upper left-hand corner. Make edits as necessary.
Will I lose my drafts if I logout of TikTok?
Does Logging Out of TikTok Delete Drafts? If you log out of TikTok, then the saved data related to your account (like Drafts) would automatically be deleted.
How do I save a TikTok draft to my phone?
On your videos, you’ll see a rectangle that says “Drafts”.
- Tap on the “Drafts” rectangle to see your draft(s).
- Select the “Private” option to private your video, then tap on the “X” icon.
- Enable “Save to device” to allow TikTok to save the video to your device after you post it.
How do you adjust multiple clip lengths on TikTok?
Tap the word and icon for “Adjust clips” near the top-right of the screen.
- Tap the “Adjust clips” option. …
- You can adjust the clip using these sliders. …
- You’ll need to grant TikTok permission to access your photo library. …
- Even after you trim your clip, the original version will remain in your photo library.
Why is TikTok cutting my clips?
Why is TikTok cutting my clips short? So all these are pointing that the significant reason for your clip being cut short lies within the sound. Yes, the app is clamping down on users who are attempting on exceeding the limit they’ve set for video’s using such sounds.