You can’t delete other people’s comments on other people’s posts. But you do have control over the comments you leave on other accounts’ content and the comments left on yours.
Can you delete other people’s comments on your post?
Here’s how. Go to the offending comment and hover your cursor over it. Next to the comment, you’ll almost always see a little X. Click the X and then Delete to remove it from your post.
How do I delete someone else’s comment?
Delete someone else’s comment on one of your posts: Select the three dots next to the comment > Delete. Edit a comment: Select the three dots next to the comment > Edit. You can’t edit someone else’s comment.
How do you stop other peoples comments on Instagram?
How to turn comments on or off for Instagram posts
- Step 1: Open Instagram app on your device.
- Step 2: Open that particular post to turn comments off.
- Step 3: Tap three dots (Menu) above your post.
- Step 4: From the given options select Turn Off Commenting.
Can you hide a comment on a public post?
Page admins, editors and moderators can hide comments on Page posts. From your Page, go to the post that has a comment you want to hide. Below the comment you want to hide, tap More, then select Hide. To unhide or see a hidden comment, tap Unhide below the comment.
How do you delete all your comments on Instagram?
To bulk delete comments, follow these steps:
- Tap a comment, then tap the dotted icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Manage Comments.
- Choose up to 25 comments to delete at once.
- Tap Delete, or tap More Options to block or restrict accounts in bulk.
Why can’t I delete my comment on Instagram?
If you keep getting an error message that a comment can’t be deleted, it may be because the comment was already deleted in our system. The comment may still appear because you’re viewing an old version of the page. We’re aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
How do I restrict comments?
Step 1: First, open your Instagram account. Step 2: Next, go to your post and tap View all comments. Step 3: Swipe left over the comment (iPhone) or tap and hold the comment (Android). Step 4: Tap Exclamation mark (!) and then tap Restrict [username] or Unrestrict [username].
How can I hide my likes and comments on Instagram?
How to hide likes on Instagram
- Open your Instagram profile.
- Select the three black lines in the upper right corner. …
- Select “Settings” …
- Search for posts and select “Posts” …
- Turn on “Hide Like and View Counts”
Why is Instagram limiting my comments?
Instagram puts daily Engagement Activity Limits on your account. This is to safeguard against spammers using unethical growth tactics. There’s not a specific limit for every account. You probably have a lower limit if your account is newer.