Just recently, TikTok added a feature so that you can categorize favorited videos into different groups. It almost gives TikTok a Pinterest-like feel to it and makes organizing your favorite videos very easy and neat.
Is there a way to organize saved Tiktoks?
The process is fairly straightforward – you tap on the ‘Sort videos into playlists’ prompt above the video display on your profile, name your playlist, then select the videos you want to add to it. Once saved, that playlist is then made available on your profile for visitors to check out.
How do I sort my Favourite videos on TikTok?
Step #1: Make sure you have a Business or Creator TikTok account. Step #2: Tap the “Me” icon on the main navigation menu and head to your profile. Step #3: Tap the “Sort videos into playlists” prompt under your videos tab (if available).
How do I organize my favorites?
To create a folder:
- Click the Favorites button, then select the Add to favorites drop-down menu.
- Select Organize favorites.
- The Organize Favorites dialog box will appear. Select the New Folder button at the bottom-left.
- A new folder will appear. …
- The new folder will now appear in the Favorites menu.
You can easily find your favorite videos on TikTok by navigating to your profile (the ‘Profile’ icon in the lower right-hand corner). There’s a little icon next to the “Edit Profile” button. It looks like a little bookmark. Tap it, and you will enter the database of all the videos you have favorited.
How do I sort my TikTok videos into a playlist?
Creating a playlist
- Tap Profile in the bottom right.
- Tap “Sort videos into playlists” under your videos tab.
- Follow the steps in the app to name your playlist and add videos into it.
How do you become a TikTok creator?
Creators who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply to the Creator Fund:
- Are based in the US, UK, France, Germany, Spain or Italy.
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have at least 10,000 followers.
- Have at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days.
Where is favorites in TikTok?
Tap on the profile icon in the navigation bar, then select the favorite icon, which looks like a bookmark, next to “Edit Profile.” Here, you’ll find every video you’ve favorited. If you swipe through My Favorites, you’ll see any hashtags, songs, and video effects you may have favorited as well.
Where are my favorite sounds on TikTok?
If you want to see the sounds you’ve favorited later on, tap the profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and then tap the flag icon to go to your favorites menu. From there, you can tap the different tabs to view all of the videos, hashtags, sounds and effects you’ve added to your favorites.
How do I edit favorites?
Tap on the three dots on Android or on iOS next to the saved place you’d like to edit. Tap Rename saved place. Type the saved place’s new name and tap Done.
How do I move my favorites on my iPhone?
How to Rearrange Favorites on iPhone
- Tap Favorites at the bottom of the Phone app.
- Tap Edit at the top.
- Locate the favorite contact you want to rearrange, then tap-and-hold the three-lined button to the right to get ahold of it. Without letting go, drag the contact up or down the list. …
- Tap Done to save your changes.