Whether you’re on a Mac or a PC, you can post from your desktop computer. Instagram’s web version allows you to upload an Instagram post the same way you would via mobile, regardless of the platform you use.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop?
How to post on Instagram from a computer:
- Using your preferred web browser, go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Select the square with a plus in it on the upper right hand corner. …
- Select the photo you want to post. …
- Edit the photo as you choose. …
- Select “Share” in the bottom right hand corner to post your picture.
Can you use a laptop for Instagram?
You can access Instagram on your PC or Mac using a web browser to review your feed, like and comment on posts, view your profile, and follow or unfollow people. Instagram also recently added the ability to send and receive direct messages. You can also post photos or videos. Go to Instagram.com and log in.
Why can’t I post to Instagram from my laptop?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account. …
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View. …
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram. …
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
Why can’t I post on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
How do I post to Instagram from Windows?
How to Post to Instagram from Desktop PC
- Open up your preferred desktop browser.
- Go to instagram.com.
- Login to your account using your email, phone number, username, or Facebook credentials.
- Click the ‘+’ button in the top bar.
- In the pop-up, click ‘Select from computer. …
- Choose an image file to upload to Instagram.
How do I post to Instagram from my computer edge?
Post to Instagram from PC using Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome on your PC and navigate to Instagram.
- Right-click anywhere on the screen and click “Inspect.”
- A new developer tool panel will open up. …
- You will now see the + symbol you are used to seeing at the bottom of the screen to upload a photo.