Click on the button and select People Who Like This. Next, you will see a list of people who like your page. Click on the gear to the right of each profile you want to remove and select Remove.
Can you remove someones like on Facebook?
Click Activity Log in the drop-down menu. Click Likes and Reactions on the left side of the page. Click the pencil icon next to a post, then click Unlike or Remove Reaction.
How do I remove a liked page on Facebook that no longer exists?
From here, you can scroll through the Facebook pages you’ve liked and start unliking the pages you no longer want to follow. To do this, find the page you’re looking for, click the drop-down menu that says “Liked,” and select “Unlike.” Easy as that!
How to Disable “Likes” on a Facebook Account
- Navigate to facebook.com and log in to your account. …
- Click the “Account” link in the upper right corner of your homepage.
- Select “Privacy Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Custom” link in the left column and then click the “Customize Settings” link.
How do I unlike a like on Facebook?
You can only unlike posts, photos, comments and Pages that you previously liked.
- To unlike a post or photo: Go to the post or photo. Tap Like to unlike.
- To unlike a comment: Go to the comment. Tap Like to unlike.
- To unlike a Page: Go to the Page. Tap Liked. Tap Unlike to unlike.
How do you Unlike page which is removed?
You either click on the vertical ellipsis (three vertical dots) and select “Unlike” or click on the page link to open it up and click on “Unlike.” Unfortunately, dead pages don’t offer an option to unlike them using the ellipsis or the actual page.
How do you edit likes on Facebook?
Select “Settings & Privacy.” Select “Activity Log.” Go to the Activity Log Section on the left and click “Filter.” Choose “Likes & Reactions” and select “Save Changes.” The list in the left column will show all likes and reactions chronologically.
Facebook has removed the like button from its redesigned public pages used by artists, public figures and brands, the social media company said on Wednesday. … “We are removing Likes and focusing on Followers to simplify the way people connect with their favourite Pages,” Facebook said about the redesign.