Just like a comment, anyone who can see the post can see that you liked it. For example, if you click Like below a friend’s video: People who can see the video will be able to see that you liked it. The person who posted the video will get a notification that you liked it.
Can friends see when I like a post on Facebook?
The privacy of your like is dependent on the privacy of your friend’s post. if they only share the post with you, then you liking it will only appear in your friend’s activity feed/newsfeed. If they share it with a group of friends it will appear only in that group of friends’ activity feed/newsfeed.
Can friends see what I react to on Facebook?
Reactions & Comments
Anyone who can see a certain post will also be able to see any reactions or comments people have made on it, including if you’ve reacted or commented. The person who posts something has control over the audience who can see it. Every post includes an icon that lets you see the audience.
How do I stop friends from seeing my likes and comments on Facebook?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
Does Facebook show when you like a photo?
When you like a photo, it’s visible to anyone who can see the post. Your followers may also see your username below a photo you’ve liked, no matter how many likes it has (example: [your username] and 12 others).
Can my friends see what I like on Facebook 2021?
Click the Manage button and from the menu select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes. A list of categories will pop-up. … You can also choose to allow only friends to see your likes by selecting the Friends option.
Can someone on my restricted list see my likes and comments?
If you put someone to restriction list, this user doesn’t see your comments on your wall. That’s one of the expected behaviors. But if you comment an entry in a page or write into the wall of a friend, this user still sees these entries.
How do I manage who sees my likes on Facebook?
Log in to Facebook.com, go to your profile, and select More > Likes. Click the three-dot menu and select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes. Select a Page Category. In the Select Audience box, choose the level of privacy you want for the category’s like visibility.
How can I hide my likes on Facebook 2021?
How to hide Likes on Facebook: Hide Page Likes
- Open Facebook in a desktop browser, then navigate to your profile page and click ‘More. …
- Select ‘Likes’ from the menu. …
- Click the submenu button on the right — it’s the lowest of the two 3-dot buttons — then click ‘Edit the Privacy of your Likes.
How do I hide the number of likes on my Facebook post?
Disable Facebook Like Counts on the Web
- Open Facebook (website link) and click on the arrow icon at the top-right corner. …
- Now, click on “News Feed preferences“.
- On the page that opens, scroll down and click on “Reaction preferences“.
- Now, enable the toggles for “On your posts” and “On posts from others”.
Can you tell if someone hides your comment on Facebook?
Hiding the Facebook comment will keep it hidden from everyone except that person and their friends. They won’t know that the comment is hidden, so you can avoid potential fallout.