How do I post my photos on Facebook?
On Android, you must tap the Status box (which says “What’s on your mind?”) at the top of the News Feed before you can tap Photo/Video. If you’re on your own Facebook Timeline, you’ll just tap Photo below the Status box. If you’re posting to a friend’s page, you’ll instead tap Share Photo.
How do I post a picture from my gallery to Facebook?
How to share a picture to Facebook from your Android photo gallery
- Launch the Photos app from your Home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap a photo you’d like to share to Facebook.
- Tap the Share button. …
- Tap the Facebook button.
- Type or add any information you find pertinent: tag friends, add location, add feelings.
- Tap Post.
Why can’t I post my photos on Facebook?
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blockedfrom uploading photos.
How do I make a post in Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu. Tap Write something on the Page. Write your post, then tap Post.
How do I upload pictures from my Android phone to Facebook?
All Smart Phones
- Log into Facebook through your phone’s Facebook app, or go to m.facebook.com through the mobile browser.
- Tap “Photo” at the top of the page.
- Tap “Browse” and choose the picture you want to upload.
- Type a caption in the Photo caption text box.
- Tap the “Upload” button.
Why can’t I upload photos from my phone?
Ensure you’re using the right backup settings
Inappropriate backup settings may cause Google Photos not to upload. If Photos get stuck while uploading, it’s likely because you turned off backup or other related options inadvertently. Here’s how to check: Open the Google Photos app on your Android or iPhone.
How do you take a picture of a picture on your phone?
How to Take Pictures with an Android Phone
- Start the Camera app.
- Ensure that the camera mode is set to single shot. The Camera app shoots both still images and video. …
- Point the camera at the subject.
- Touch the Shutter icon. The phone makes a noise when the picture is snapped.
How do you take professional pictures with your phone?
Step 1: Open the default camera app in your smartphone. Step 2: Tap on the settings option located on the upper left corner, –> Scroll down to find the gridlines option under General. Step 3: You will come across three options which are:- off or 3×3 or square or 3×3 or 4×4 & golden ratio, in some devices.