The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
Can you have multiple profiles on one Facebook account?
It’s against the Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account. If you want to represent your business, organization, brand or product on Facebook, you can use your personal account to create and manage a Page.
How does Facebook know if you have multiple accounts?
How to Change Fingerprint? During the registration and later on when you actively use these accounts, Facebook still can detect multiple personal accounts by using digital fingerprints. These are registered every time you’re active online and can expose your web browser’s identity.
Can I create a second Facebook account with the same email?
How to Make Two Facebook Accounts With One Email Address
- Go to the Facebook website (see Resources section). …
- Look for the Sign Up section on the center, right side of the Facebook home page.
- Fill out all of the required fields and fill in the “Your Email” section with your secondary email address.
Can you have 2 Facebook accounts with the same phone number?
1 Answer. Yes, you can use the same phone number or address in your contact information. However, you can’t verify multiple accounts with the same number.
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings.
- Tap General then tap Merge Pages.
- Enter your Facebook password, then tap Continue.
- Tap Choose a Page to select 2 Pages you want to merge and tap Continue.
- Tap Request Merge.
How do I separate two Facebook accounts?
How to I Separate My Facebook Profile From My Business Page
- Open a Facebook Website. Open Facebook and log in to your personal profile. …
- Complete Separation From Profile. …
- Visit business.facebook.com and select Set Up Your Account.
Why would someone create multiple Facebook accounts?
One of the most common reasons that someone wants to have multiple Facebook accounts is the scenario we addressed in the introduction: They want to cleanly segment off their life in nice, neat (and separate) Facebook profiles.
Can I delete my Facebook account and start a new one?
A Facebook account that’s permanently deleted can’t be retrieved; therefore, all of the information in the account is lost completely. Emails associated with the account are no longer attached to it, which means you can use them to create a new account anytime.
How many Facebook friends can you have?
you to add more friends. The maximum number of connections allowed on Facebook—including friends and page Likes—is 5,000. This can be quite frustrating for those of us who are happy to accept new friends into our Facebook vortex, but since Facebook won’t lift this silly limitation, you have to make some decisions.
Can I create a new Facebook account if I already have one?
Because a Facebook account is tied to a unique email address, anyone can start a second account as long as a unique email address is provided.
Can I set up a new Facebook account?
From the Computer
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. …
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier.
How many Facebook accounts can you have with one email?
Although you technically cannot create two separate Facebook accounts from one email address, you can use Facebook as two or more separate entities from the same Facebook account.