The Super Seller badge on a commerce profile means that a seller has been posting listings at a high frequency. This badge is only given to sellers in Facebook buy and sell groups. To get the Super Seller badge: You must have posted at least 10 listings within one Facebook buy and sell group in the last 30 days.
How do you become a super seller on Facebook?
Requirements for Super Seller:
- A minimum of 100 successful transactions each month for three consecutive months;
- A minimum of 95% positive feedback score;
What is a super seller?
noun. an item that sells in large quantities.
How do I make my Facebook Marketplace stand out?
We’ve curated the best tips and advice from experienced sellers and Facebook’s team to make sure you find success leveraging Marketplace.
- Do A Competitive Analysis. …
- Invest in an SEO Strategy. …
- Use High Quality, Square Pictures. …
- Leverage Facebook Messenger. …
- Engage in Relevant Facebook Groups. …
- Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.
How do I hide my seller rating on Facebook Marketplace?
New ratings can no longer be private in the new system. To make sure that your seller ratings are public, go to your commerce profile and tap the toggle next to Keep my ratings.
How do I become a super seller?
You can become a Super Seller if you have a business account and meet the following requirements:
- At least one new item listed in 30 days prior to applying to the Super Seller program.
- At least 20 fulfilled orders in the last 30 days. …
- At least 100 customer ratings received in the last 12 months.
What is a super seller on Vivid Seats?
“Preferred Seller” is a special status awarded to professional resellers whom Vivid Seats values as longstanding partners. They consistently provide exceptional ticket inventory and outstanding service.
What are Facebook seller badges?
Seller badges help us and our community identify sellers with good selling history on Facebook. You can find seller badges on your commerce profile. Only people on Marketplace can see badges.
Can you rate sellers on Facebook marketplace?
To Rate a Buyer or Seller:-
Open the Facebook app and tap the three-dash menu. Scroll down and tap “Marketplace.” … Tap the conversation with the seller or buyer. Tap “Rate Buyer” or “Rate Seller” in the top right.
How many sellers are on Facebook marketplace?
He also revealed that there are more than a million Shops, with more than 250 million users interacting with those storefronts each month. Facebook launched the feature, which lets businesses create product catalogs on their pages, last year.
How do I find my marketplace rating?
How do I see someone’s rating on Facebook Marketplace?
- Ratings are only available on the Facebook app for android and iPhone.
- To share your feedback and help other people on Marketplace, you can rate buyers and sellers you’ve interacted with using our 5-star rating system.
Does Facebook marketplace have an algorithm?
Facebook Marketplace Algorithm
For sellers, we have tools that simplify the process of creating product listings by autosuggesting the relevant category or pricing, as well as a tool that automatically enhances the lighting in images as they’re being uploaded.”
What sells the most on Marketplace?
The Best Selling Items On Facebook Marketplace
- Furniture. …
- Clothing, Shoes, & Accessories. …
- Books. …
- Seasonal Products. …
- Home Goods. …
- Garden Tools And Plants. …
- Sports & Fitness Equipment. …
- Trading Cards.
Why is Facebook Marketplace so bad?
This is the fundamental flaw with the Facebook Marketplace is that people are not there to buy. If you are on eBay, Amazon or Etsy, your purpose of being on these two sites is to buy or are about to buy a product. Both these sites are for the best part “product-oriented”. Facebook is not product-oriented.