Where can I find my saved drafts on Facebook?
It’s in the left panel toward the bottom. Click Drafts. It’s in the left panel under the “Posts” header. You will find all of your saved drafts here.
Why can’t I find my saved drafts on Facebook?
While on your mobile device, you may have been typing a post, then when asked “Save This Post as a Draft?”, you chose “Save Draft”. To find this draft again, just create a post again by tapping on the “What’s on your mind?” on your mobile device, and what you had typed before should be there again.
How do I access my drafts on Android?
You can learn how to get to your drafts on your Droid smartphone by following a few steps.
- Open the Gmail application on your Droid.
- Press the menu button, then tap “Go to labels.”
- Scroll down, then tap the “Drafts” label. Your Gmail drafts are displayed on this screen.
- Tap on a draft to continue typing your email.
How do I see unpublished posts on Facebook?
To see your unpublished posts, you can use a search bar in the Page Posts tool to navigate through your Ads Posts. This is particularly useful if you have a large volume of posts associated with ads. You can search by the text copy within the ad post using this search bar. You can also search by the Post ID number.
How do you post a draft on Facebook?
To create a draft of a post for your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Publishing Tools at the top.
- Click Drafts in the left column.
- Click + Create.
- Create your post.
- Click Save as Draft.
Where are drafts on Facebook iPhone App?
In Facebook for iPhone, you can only save one draft at a time. To find the draft, open the Facebook app and look for the “Finish your previous post?” notification at the top of the Home tab. Tap it to find the last draft saved by you. It’s worth noting that saving a new draft will override the previously saved draft.
Can you save a Facebook ad as a draft?
When creating a new campaign, you have the option to save your new campaign as a draft so you can return and complete it later.
Where are drafts saved on Android phone?
Tap the three stacked lines in the top-right corner and then tap “Pages.” Select the desired page. Toggle over to the three stacked lines on the right side of the screen and then select “Drafts.
Where are drafts on Samsung Galaxy?
To save a message you are composing as a draft:
- Tap on the “return” button in the top left corner.
- The message will automatically be saved in drafts. …
- To find the message again, edit, and send it, select your ‘Drafts’ folder from the slide-out navigation pane.