If you’re having trouble with mobile.twitter.com, please try the following steps: Try clearing your cache and cookies for your device’s mobile browser. You can clear cache and cookies from the settings menu for your mobile browser. Turn your phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection.
Is there an issue with Twitter today?
No incidents reported today.
How do I get my Twitter to work again?
How to reactivate your account
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline.
Why is Twitter Media Not Working?
Reinstall the Twitter App:
If the Twitter app itself is out of date and needs upgrading, then the only method to resolve the Twitter video playback problems is to reinstall the app. … Step 1: Once done with uninstalling the Twitter app, the next step is to reinstall it on your android.
Why can’t I log into Twitter?
If you are still unable to log in, please check to make sure you have the correct login username and password. Try logging in on a computer. If you are able to log in on a computer but not through your mobile device’s browser, turn your phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection.
Why does it say tweets aren’t loading right now?
What does the “tweets aren’t loading right now” message mean on Twitter? That simply means that you can’t reach Twitter service at the moment. This usually happens when the Internet is temporarily not available. When your internet access is restored, you can once more reach Twitter.
Why is my Twitter not working on iPhone?
If restarting your device doesn’t work, try uninstalling the Twitter app from your device. After it’s uninstalled, restart your device and then re-install the Twitter app from the App Store. If you’re still having trouble, check iTunes Support for tips to troubleshoot download issues.
What are the problems with Twitter?
3 Major Problems With Twitter
- 1 — 280 characters aren’t enough. Twitter’s a space where people can say whatever’s on their minds. …
- 2 — There is too much trolling and hate. There are many reasons this is an issue that has affected Twitter so severely. …
- 3 — There is too much editorial censorship.
How long does a Twitter suspension last?
“The duration of this enforcement action can range from 12 hours to 7 days, depending on the nature of the violation,” according to the support page. Sometimes Twitter will ask for owners to verify the account to ensure that violators “do not abuse anonymity” on the platform to harass others.
How do I clear my Twitter cache?
How to clear Twitter cache on Android?
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- On the next page, if you’ve recently used Twitter, it will appear under Recently opened apps. If it doesn’t, tap on the See all apps option, find and tap on Twitter.
- On the next page, tap on Storage & cache.
- Then tap on Clear Cache.
Why does my Twitter not load pictures?
If the problem is only with pictures, the most likely causes are: … Your mobile/ computer settings allow picture download only through wi-fi but you are viewing Twitter without wi-fi. Your Twitter settings have restrictions on saving content on the mobile. Your internet connection is very weak or erratic.
Why is Twitter saying something went wrong?
After Twitter’s most recent UI update, users have reported the “Something went wrong” error showing up whenever they visited the Twitter website. For PC users, this error can be fixed by clearing the cookies and cached data on the browser that you’re using.