Now simply login in Your Facebook account and Goto Desire page and click on Update Info and then Click on Change name or Edit option. You will see Request Change Option click on it. Then Now a new window open Automatically(I Need To Change the name of My Page.) Just Choose any of these or you requirement.
How do you change your Facebook name when the limit is reached?
How to Override Facebook Name Change Limits
- Log in to your profile at facebook.com and click the arrow icon from the top navigation bar. …
- Type “Name Change Limit” in the search box and select “Why Can’t I Change My Name?”. …
- Click the “Let Us Know” link at the bottom of the entry to open the name-change form.
Why wont it let me change the name of my page on Facebook?
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. … You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name. There may be limits on your Page.
How can I change my Facebook page nickname?
How to set or change a Facebook username on a page
- Click the “About” section on the left side of your page.
- Select the “Edit” option next to the section for your page’s username.
- Type in your desired username, and if it’s available, click “Create username.”
How can I change my Facebook page name after 1000 likes?
To request a change to your Page’s name:
- Click About on the left side of your Page (see image above).
- Click Edit next to your Page’s name (see image above).
- Enter a new Page name and click Continue (see image below).
- Review your request and click Request Change. source.
How long does a Facebook Page name change take?
You can change your Facebook page name from the “Edit Page Info” section of settings. If you’re looking to rebrand your business, changing your Facebook page name is an important step. It may take up to three days for Facebook to approve your name change request.
Why can’t I change my name on Facebook after 60 days?
You can only change your name every 60 days. Your name doesn’t follow our name policy. You changed your name in the last 60 days, or you tried to change it too frequently. You were previously asked to confirm your name on Facebook.
How can I use my old name on Facebook?
Using the correct name can help people find your profile when they search for your account.
- Log in to Facebook and click the gear-shaped icon to open a drop-down menu.
- Click “Account Settings” to open a new page.
- Click “Edit” next to your name.
- Type your desired name into the “First,” “Middle” and “Last” fields.
How do I change my Facebook page name on Android?
How do I change my Facebook Page’s name?
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap in the top right.
- Tap Page Info.
- Tap Name.
- Enter a new name, then tap Continue.
- Tap Request Change.
How can I update my Facebook page?
To make those types of changes, follow these steps:
- Log in to Facebook.
- Go to your Page. You can find your Page quickly by looking in the left menu while viewing your personal account news feed.
- In the Admin Panel, click Edit Page; then click Update Info. …
- Click the Save Changes button.
How can I change my Facebook name in Mobile 2021?
How to change Facebook Page name using Android
- Step 1: First, open Facebook app on your device.
- Step 2: Next, tap More (three horizontal lines) in the top right of Facebook.
- Step 3: From the given options, tap Pages.
- Step 4: Now, go to your Page and tap the Gear icon in the top right.
- Step 5: Tap Page Info>Name.