How can I recover my facebook password without code?
How do I change or reset my Facebook password?
- Scroll to the bottom of Facebook and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Below Security tap Security and Login.
- Tap Change Password.
- Type your current and new password and re-type new password, then tap Save Changes.
How can I get my Facebook password code?
To get your codes:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings, then tap Security and Login.
- Tap Use two-factor authentication.
- Enter your password and tap Continue.
- Tap Recovery Codes, then tap Show Codes.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
How can I unlock my Facebook account without ID proof?
First and foremost, you are required to go to the Facebook login page. There you need to click the Forgot Password link. Next, you have to provide the email address or phone number in the provided space. You can use the full name or username of your account when you fail to provide the details.
How can I get SMS code from Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Password and security.
- Scroll down and tap Use two-factor authentication. …
- Tap Use text message (SMS) when you’re asked to select a security method and follow the on-screen instructions.
What is Facebook code generator?
Code Generator is a security feature for your Facebook app used with two-factor authentication. When you turn it on, your phone will generate a special security code that you can use to verify it’s you when you log in from a new device or browser.