You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How do you find out my Facebook password without changing it?
How to see your Facebook password on Android
- Open your Phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Google”.
- Select “Manage your Google Account”.
- Navigate to the “Security” tab.
- Scroll down and tap on “Password Manager”.
- On the Password Manager, tap on “Facebook”.
- Enter your passcode or use your fingerprint to unlock it.
How can I see my password?
To check your saved passwords:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Passwords Check passwords.
How can I retrieve my old Facebook password?
To recover an old account:
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap , then tap Find support or report profile.
- Tap Something else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I see my fb password on mobile?
Open your Phone and tap on Settings > Scroll down and tap on Google. Then, find the Security tab > Scroll down and tap on Password Manager. Now, click on Facebook. Use your fingerprint to unlock it > Then, you can see your Facebook password by tapping on the “eye” icon.
Can Facebook send me my password?
We’re not able to send you a copy of your password without resetting it. If you’re already logged in, you can change your password in your Settings. … Note that you’ll need access to an email or mobile phone number associated with your Facebook account in order to successfully reset your password.
How do I recover my password?
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.