No, there is no way to ‘move’ your post/s from one Instagram account to another. You have to re-post them, and obviously you will loose all comments and likes you got.
Can you transfer your saved posts on Instagram to another account?
Instagram is swaying the balance toward simplicity but away from originality. It’s adding the ability to publish feed posts to different accounts you control at the same time by toggling them on within the composer screen.
Can you export saved Instagram posts?
Log into your Instagram account in-app. 3. Click Edit at the menu bar, select Download > My Saved Posts.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. …
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram. …
- Download the post. …
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll. …
- Add a caption and share your repost.
How do I download all my saved Instagram posts?
How to Download All Photos From Instagram on Mobile
- Launch Instagram on your Android device.
- Go to your page settings. …
- Tap on “Security” from the menu.
- Scroll to the “Data and History” section and tap on “Download Data.”
- Enter your email address if it’s not already there.
- Tap “Request Download.”
How can I transfer my Instagram photos?
All you have to do is head over to their website and sign in with your Instagram account. You can then choose whether you want to download your photos directly onto your computer in a . zip file or simply export them to Flickr, another very popular photo sharing service that Instagram leavers are turning to.
How do two accounts post together on Instagram?
Share this story
When the option to “self-regram” becomes available for you, it will appear when you are about to share a new post. Underneath the options to tag people and mark your location should be “Post to Other Accounts,” which will let you toggle on where else you’d like to publish the post.
Can you save other people’s photos from Instagram?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. … And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos to your gallery?
Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app. …
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
Can you repost your own post on Instagram?
The Instagram platform offers no option for reposting. Instagram only allows users to share via Facebook, Instant Messenger, copy the URL or tweet the content.
Can people see my saved posts on Instagram?
Only you can see the posts you’ve saved. When you save someone’s post, they’re not able to tell that you’ve saved it.