How do you access YouTube if it is blocked?
1. Use a VPN to Access YouTube When It’s Blocked. Using a VPN, or virtual private network, is the easiest and most secure way to unblock YouTube. VPNs are a great option for online security, anonymity, and unblocking content that has been restricted by firewalls, censorship, or geoblocking technology.
How can I get YouTube unblocked at school?
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Choose a VPN that has fast servers for streaming content on YouTube or other streaming sites. …
- Subscribe to the VPN service by clicking through to its website.
- Download the VPN software and install it on your device. …
- Connect to a VPN server in the country you require.
How do I unblock YouTube on Chrome?
How to Unblock YouTube on Chrome? If you want to unblock YouTube on chrome then you will want to use a VPN. Just get a VPN (we recommend NordVPN), connect to a server the closest to you, or in another country if it is blocked in your country, and then launch YouTube and enjoy.
How do I download blocked YouTube videos?
Use YouTube downloader online
- Open the Online video converter site to access its main interface.
- Click on CONVERT A VIDEO LINK to continue.
- Paste the link of a blocked youtube video in the address bar.
- In the end, click the Start button, it will download the blocked video automatically.
How do I unblock YouTube at school without VPN?
Method 1: Use short link of sites
It works in almost all cases. There are various sites such as Bitly, TinyURL, or goo.gl which shorten the URL for free. Just copy the address of the site you want to unblock and paste it in the space provided by those sites.
How can I watch YouTube at work?
Open YouTube when Blocked in Office
- Check if YouTube is up or not. …
- Check host file. …
- Open YouTube using IP. …
- Use proxy. …
- Use Google Public DNS or Open DNS. …
- Use a Proxy Extension to unblock YouTube in office. …
- Use the mobile version of YouTube. …
- Use TOR Browser.
How do I unblock YouTube on my browser?
Go to Internet Options in Control Panel and on the Security tab, click on Restricted Websites in the Internet Security Zone, and then on the button labeled “Sites” (See image below). Check if the URL of the website you wish to access is listed there. If yes, select the URL and click Remove.