How do I add a level badge on Facebook?
To get a Level Up badge, you must meet all the criteria to join the Level Up program. To get a Partner badge, you have to Level Up and also become a managed partner. The Partner program is invite only.
How do I get a badge on my Facebook page?
The top fan badge is a new feature awarded to business page followers who are active and engaged with the brand’s posts.
Adding the badges feature to your page is simple:
- Open your brand page.
- Select the settings menu.
- Select the Facebook Badges option.
- Toggle the feature on or off.
How do you get a visual storyteller badge on Facebook?
If you’re someone that’s posting images or videos to a group, you’ll get a badge of a Visual Storyteller, and it will stay there for about one month. If you are a Conversation Starter, so you’re someone that’s not posting images or videos, but you are posting text based Posts, and they are seeing some engagement.
How do I put a badge on my Facebook profile picture?
How to Add the Facebook Badge to Email
- Log into your Facebook account. …
- Click on the small arrow under your cover picture and slide to Add a Badge to Your Site.
- Press “Profile Badge” from the menu on the left side of the page to create a badge with your information.
How do you add a level badge?
How to join Level Up
- Create a Gaming Video Creator Page or convert an existing Page into a Gaming Video Creator Page.
- Grow that page to 100 followers.
- Stream game content from your Gaming Video Creator Page on at least 2 days in one consecutive 14 day period.
How do I create a fan subscription on Facebook?
To onboard and activate Fan Subscriptions:
- Go to Creator Studio > Monetization.
- Choose the Page you want to use for subscriptions and click Set Up under the Fan Subscriptions Widget. …
- Review and sign the Terms of Service.
- Set up your payment details — you’ll need to submit bank details, proof of residence and a tax form.
Why are my badges not showing on Facebook?
Go to Settings>Notifications>Facebook. Make sure it’s in the Notification Center (you can toggle that). Make sure that all the types of notifications have been set (Badge App, Sounds, etc.). I’ve been having the same problem and its been for about a week now as well.
How do I post to top fans on Facebook?
Top fan targeting can be found in the create post tool. In the News Feed option next to the share button you can find settings, where you can set who can see the content of your post. You will have the choice of: Public – Anyone inside and outside of Facebook can see the post.
How many Top Fans can a FB page have?
According to Facebook’s Help Center, before a Page can use Top Fan targeting, it must be approved as a Fan Badge Page. To be approved as a Fan Badge Page, a Page must fit four criteria: Possess more than 10,000 followers.
Are Facebook badges automatic?
From now on, your badges will automatically assign to the user they’re intended for. If you’ve earned a badge you’d rather not display (like the ‘Top Fan’ badge) it’s probably not permanent.
How do you become a virtual storyteller?
Here are some ways to engage them with visual storytelling:
- Use videos. A picture is worth a thousand words; imagine the worth of a video. …
- Use fan-submitted images. It’s easy to forget the storytelling power of the images submitted by your fans when you’re looking for ways to increase engagement. …
- Use a mascot. …
- Use captions.