Go to Facebook, navigate to your Page. From the left vertical column of your Page, choose Offers. Press Create Offer. Select the kind of offer you want to create (In-Store Only, Online Only or In-Store and Online).
How do I add a discount to my shop on Facebook?
New Feature: Create a Discount in Your Facebook Shop
- Select the product you’d like to add the discount to. …
- Check the box next to “Add a surcharge or discount to this product”
- Add your discount text in the description field, and then add your discount under the surcharge column.
How do Facebook ad coupons work?
When you redeem an ad credit, it’ll pay for all advertising costs you accrue on your account. This includes every ad running on your ad account, in addition to the one you created to redeem your ad credit. As long as you’re running an ad, your ad credit will be charged daily until it runs out or expires.
How do I claim free ad credits on Facebook?
To redeem your ad credit, you’ll need to create a new ad. Go to your Payment Settings to see when your ad credit expires and how much you have left to spend.
Redeem an ad credit from an email or in-product promotion
- Click the offer from your notification or email.
- Fill in the details for your ad.
- Confirm your purchase.
How do you write a discounted post?
How to Write a Discount Offer for Limited Time Only?
- Make sure customers are aware that sales are time-limited.
- Write an attention-grabbing headline mentioning the occasion/ saving percentage/ special gifts/ timeframe.
- Highlight the deadline with bright coloring, bold text, or any other special effects.
How do you discount a price on Facebook?
- Navigate to Marketplace on your phone or computer.
- Click SELLING to find a list of things you are selling.
- Click MANAGE. A dropdown will appear.
- Hit EDIT LISTING.
- Here you can change the price or any details.
- Hit SAVE and you are done.
How do I edit an offer on Facebook business page?
Click the downward-facing arrow on the offer.
You will see a small arrow icon in the upper-right corner of the discount offer. Clicking on the arrow will open a drop-down menu with options to edit this post.
Where do I find my Facebook credit code?
To see your ad credit balance from your Page:
- Go to your Page.
- Click Ad Center.
- Under Tools, click Payment Settings.
- You will see your ad credit balance under Ad Credits.
How do I boost my Facebook page?
- Go to your Facebook Page. …
- Scroll to the post you want to promote and click the blue Boost Post button below the post.
- Select the goal for your boosted post. …
- Choose what the call-to-action button in your Facebook ad will say. …
- Choose the audience for your boosted post. …
- Choose your duration and timing.
What is Facebook ad credit code?
If you received an email or in-product promotion with an ad credit code, you can redeem it to pay for ads on Facebook and Instagram. … Go to your payment settings to see when your ad credit expires and how much you have left to spend.