How do you add more photos to an existing Instagram post?
Adding multiple images and videos is super easy:
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
Why can’t I add more photos on Instagram?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.
How do I load photos onto Instagram?
How to Post on Instagram
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose a photo or video from your library — or shoot one in the app.
- Crop the image.
- Try a carousel post.
- Pick a filter.
- Edit your photo.
- Type your caption.
- Use hashtags for post optimization.
Can you not add multiple photos to Instagram post?
If you select a photo but then decide that you don’t want to include it, just tap the thumbnail photo. The order of your photos will change if you selected more than two photos. To deselect all photos, tap the blue select multiple icon in the lower-right corner of the viewer. Continue tapping thumbnails as needed.
How many photos can you post on Instagram?
Instagram allows you to upload up to 10 photos and videos in a single post. Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to upload and share more than one photo or video in just one Instagram post.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from Iphone?
To get started, tap on the ‘+’ icon from the top right corner of your screen.
- Now, for selecting multiple pictures at once. …
- You will now be able to select as many as 10 pictures at once by tapping on the image thumbnail to upload in a single post.
How do you manage photos on Instagram?
Here is how to manage tagged photos or videos on your computer or mobile browser:
- Go to instagram.com on your computer or mobile browser.
- Now click on the profile icon and then click on settings.
- Then click on Privacy and Security.
- Below Photos of You, select Add Automatically or Add Manually.
Can you edit Instagram posts?
It’s possible to edit posts on Instagram, even though many other social media apps don’t allow for editing. You can edit an Instagram post to update your caption, tag people, add a location, and change its alt text.
How do I upload a picture on Instagram without cropping it?
Sharing Photos on Instagram Without Cropping
- Step 1: Upload your image into the Photo Editor.
- Step 2: Choose Frames.
- Step 3: Choose Fit To Square (you can choose the color of the ‘Fit To Square’ Frame too).
- Step 4: Select the check mark to apply. Save your image.