How do I change the public featured photos on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap Edit Public Details below your bio.
- Next to the Featured section, tap Edit.
- Tap to remove a photo, or tap Add Photo to add a new one.
- Tap Done.
How do I change the privacy on a featured collection?
To change the privacy settings on your collection:
- In the Facebook app, tap .
- Tap Saved.
- Go to the collection you want to update.
- Tap at the top. If you don`t see , tap , then tap Privacy Settings.
- Choose the new privacy setting for your collection.
What happens when you add featured photos on Facebook?
Uploading feature photos implies you are putting them in a gallery all at once. Facebook treats this like a POST on your page. It goes to the few people that interact with your page the most and that’s it. UNTIL – they upvote it a ton and THEN it will get to be seen more by others.
What is featured collection on Facebook?
The Featured section is part of your profile that allows you to choose photos and stories to highlight to help people get to know you better. When choosing your Featured photos and stories, you can combine multiple photos and stories into a collection. … It creates a copy of the original photo or story.
How do you know who stalks you on Facebook?
In order to find out who is stalking you on Facebook, users need to open Facebook.com on their desktops, then log in to their account. Upon logging in, they need to right-click anywhere on their home page, and click “View page source” – this will open the source code for the Facebook home page.
How do you edit featured photos on iPhone?
Customize the Photos Widget
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Tap the For You tab at the bottom.
- Under Featured Photos, scroll to the right to find the picture you want to remove.
- Long-press on the photo and tap Remove from Featured Photos.
- Under Memories, tap the See All button.