How do I change privacy settings on a post?
Tap on your profile picture that’s on the posts you want to make changes to. Tap on the dots to the right and go to Manage Posts. Select Activity Log and tap on the dots of the posts whose privacy settings you want to change. When the window pops up from below, choose the Edit Privacy option.
Why are my Facebook posts set to only me?
It is a default setting which means that each new post you create in the future, that post will use this privacy setting by default. … While creating the post, you’ll see a drop-down box that is set to your default privacy setting initially, but allows you to choose from one of the available audiences before posting.
How do I only see all posts on Facebook?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only.
How do I change my post visibility on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post you want to edit. Tap in the top right of the post and select Edit Privacy. Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I make everything on my facebook private?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
Where is manage posts on Facebook?
How to use Facebook’s Manage Activity feature on the desktop website
- Log into Facebook.
- In the upper left corner, click your profile photo.
- Select See your profile. …
- In the Posts box, select Manage Posts. …
- Click Filters in the top right corner of the pop-up window.
How do I set all posts to friends only?
Simple Steps To Change Privacy of Old Posts on Facebook
- Open the Facebook App.
- Click More in the bottom right hand corner.
- Scroll to the bottom then Tap Settings.
- Then tap account settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap ‘Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or public’
- Read the Disclaimer then tap confirm.
Can I check who viewed my Facebook profile?
No, Facebook doesn’t let people track who views their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
Do all my friends see my Facebook posts?
Each user post on Facebook is seen by an average 35% of the user’s friends, according to a comprehensive recent study led by Stanford University researcher Michael Bernstein, who collaborated with three Facebook data scientists. Facebook changed the algorithm determining what posts show up in your News Feed this week.
How do I stop a friend from seeing my posts?
Here’s How to Stop Facebook Friends From Seeing Your Posts
- Step 1: Go the profile of the user you’d like to add to your Restricted List. …
- Step 2: Tap the “Friends” button under the user’s name.
- Step 3: Tap “Edit Friend Lists.”
- Step 4: Scroll to the bottom of the list, and tap “Restricted” to add a check mark to this row.