How do I change the language on Facebook back to English?
If you own an Android, you can also change the language through your Facebook app:
- Click the menu icon on the top right of the menu bar (it’s the three horizontal lines).
- Scroll down and open the “Settings & Privacy” sub menu. Select “Language.”
- Now choose your language from the list provided.
Can you change facebook language?
Here is how to change your language on Facebook: Android
Launch Facebook on your smartphone. Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy and then tap on Language. Select the language that you want Facebook to appear in.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.
Where is the language setting on Facebook?
To change your Language and Region settings: Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap Language. Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
How do I change my Facebook from Spanish to English?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
Why is my Facebook in Spanish instead of English?
Go to the language settings. In the Facebook language section, select Edit (it will be in the current language that you set). Select the Show Facebook in this language drop-down menu and find your language. Then, select Save Changes to save the change.
Why has the language changed on my Facebook?
If you open your Facebook page and see that it now is in Spanish, and Spanish is not your preferred language, it means that someone has changed your account settings.
What is the Portuguese for language?
Click the three horizontal dots next to “Lives in.” This is on the right side of the page. Click Edit Current City on the menu. Replace the existing city with a new one. Simply click in the box, backspace or delete over the city name, and enter a new location.
What programming language does Facebook use?
Facebook uses several different languages for its different services. PHP is used for the front-end, Erlang is used for Chat, Java and C++ are also used in several places (and perhaps other languages as well).