Under Explore, tap Trends. Drag the slider next to Trends for you to turn on and receive personalized trends. When the feature is disabled, you can change your location by tapping Change location. In the search box, type your desired Trends location or choose from the list.
How do you change worldwide trends on Twitter?
You can change it from setting and see the trends for a specific location.
- Go To Setting and Privacy by tapping on the profile icon on the top menu.
- Click on Content Preferences.
- Under the Explore Option, Click on Trends.
- Click on Trends Location.
- Select Your Desired Location.
Why can’t I see worldwide trends on Twitter?
As part of this update, we’ve removed the Worldwide Trends view, but hear us out: we’re working on improving Explore so we show you more relevant content for the different locations that you pick.
How do I get rid of trending on twitter?
Here’s how to do it.
- Enter Twitter and go to “Settings.”
- Click on “Trends for You.”
- There, you’ll see all the trends that Twitter’s algorithm recommends for you. Click on the “Show more” option.
- Turn off “Trends for You” with a simple slide of a button.
How do I see trending tweets?
Click on the # Explore option or use the following link www.twitter.com/explore to open it. Check the trending topics. Navigate to the “trends” section to see the latest trending hashtags and topics. Click the “Show more” link to expand it.
How do you get a trending hashtag on twitter?
In order to get your hashtag on Twitter to trend, these are the 5 things you need.
- Have a large, targeted following. …
- Make the hashtag something good enough to trend. …
- Give your followers a reason to tweet with the hashtag. …
- Ask for tweets and retweets. …
- Give people a reason to continue tweeting.
Why is trending Not Working on Twitter?
One of the most frequent issues is the cache problem, where some systems cache old trend data, therefore we don’t see the latest updated trends. Manual intervention is generally needed in such case, to invalidate the cache. Are the trends not updating? Then you should tweet it to @twitter so that they can fix it.
Why can’t I turn off trending on twitter?
Tap Settings and privacy, then tap Content preferences. Under Explore, tap Trends. Drag the slider next to Trends for you to turn on and receive personalized trends. When the feature is disabled, you can change your location by tapping Change location.
How do I delete trending searches?
Turn off trending search from a mobile browser
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a browser like Chrome. or Firefox.
- Go to google.com.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under “Autocomplete with trending searches,” select Do not show popular searches.
Whats trending right now on twitter?
Following are the list of today’s top twitter trending topics in United States, Trends last updated 10 minutes ago.
Twitter Trends – United States.
|Rank||Trending Topic / Hashtag||Tweet Volume|
|1.||Jordan Love Under 10K Tweets||Under 10K|
|3.||Dems 266.2K Tweets||266.2K|