Your News Feed preferences help you control what you see on your News Feed. Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down, then tap Settings. Scroll down, then tap News Feed below Preferences.
How do I manage what I see on Facebook?
How to control what you see on your Facebook news feed
- On your desktop, click the down arrow at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings and Privacy > News Feed Preferences.
- On desktop, click the down arrow in the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
How do I block unwanted feeds on Facebook?
At the top right of any Facebook page, there’s a down-arrow that leads to your settings. Click it, then click “Privacy Settings.” Scroll to the bottom and click “Manage Blocking” next to Blocked People and Apps. Go to the bottom again, to “Block apps,” and type the names of apps you don’t want to hear from anymore.
How do I filter posts on Facebook?
Click “Most Recent” at the upper right of your news feed. Click the arrow next to “Most Recent” and select a filter for the type of stories you want to see. You can choose to see only status updates, photos, links, questions, pages or subscriptions.
How do you control a Facebook page?
How do I manage roles for my Facebook Page?
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap Page Roles.
- Tap Add Person to Page. You may need to enter your password to continue.
- Begin typing a name and tap it from the list that appears.
- Tap to choose a role, then tap Add.
How do I change who sees what I post on Facebook?
How to change the Facebook News Feed Settings:
- Click the three dots (…) next to News Feed and select Edit Preferences.
- Update which Friends you see first and which to Unfollow.
- Reconnect with Friends you’ve Unfollowed and ones you’ve Snoozed.
- Discover new Pages.
How do I stop seeing posts from a Facebook page?
Open Facebook and navigate to your News Feed. Select the three dots on any post from that friend. Select Unfollow [friend’s name]. You’ll no longer see posts from this friend or page in your news feed.
How do I change the view on my Facebook page?
Select “Edit Page” from the left sidebar menu. Then, under the “Templates” section, choose “Edit” to select the format style of your choice. You can tap on “View Details” for each option to see the layout and which tabs will be visible.
How can I tell if I am an admin on a Facebook page?
You can confirm that you are an Admin on your company’s Facebook page by logging into your personal Facebook account and taking a look at the content that displays under Pages. If you are an Admin, your company’s Facebook page will appear.
How do I change my Facebook settings?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Tap the setting you’d like to adjust.