To do this, simply open the Facebook Messenger app on your iOS device. Now, select the conversation that you wish to delete and swipe it. Out of all the provided options, tap on the “Delete” button. This will delete the entire conversation from Messenger.
How do you delete all your Facebook messages at once on iPhone?
Do this by clicking on the Actions button and select Delete Messages. You will see all your messages with this friend, with checkboxes on the side of each message. Select the messages you want to delete by ‘checking’ the box next to the message, or simply click on the Delete all button.
How can I delete all my Facebook messages at once?
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click See all in Messenger.
- Click on the options wheel next to a conversation.
- Click Delete if you want to erase all the messages.
How do I delete messages from Messenger on my iPhone?
How to delete a conversation on an iPhone
- Open the Messages app.
- Scroll through your messages until you find the conversation that you want to remove.
- Swipe to the left until you see “Delete.” …
- Tap “Delete” and then tap “Delete” again in the confirmation window that appears at the bottom of the screen.
How do I empty my messages on Facebook?
To delete individual messages or a conversation:
- Tap .
- Open the conversation.
- Tap in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Delete or Delete Selected.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do I delete multiple messages on facebook messenger on iPhone?
How to delete multiple messages on Messenger on iPhone
- Open the app: Open Messenger app.
- Complete the login: Complete your login with your register account.
- Select the user: Select the user you want to delete.
- Swipe right: Swipe right to the conversation, you want to delete.
How do you delete all messages on messenger?
Tap on the three dots to the left of the message you want to remove. Tap on ‘Remove’ ‘Tap on Unsend for Everyone’ or ‘Remove for You’
How do you delete all messages on an iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble or attachment that you want to delete.
- Tap More.
- Tap Trash , then tap Delete Message. If you want to delete all messages in the thread tap Delete All, in the upper-left corner. Then tap Delete Conversation.
How do u delete multiple messages on iPhone?
How to delete multiple conversations
- Open the messages app, and tap Edit on the upper left corner.
- Select the messages you want to delete.
- Choose Delete on the lower right corner.
How do I delete all messages at once?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.