How do I delete a YouTube channel I no longer have access to?
Delete your YouTube channel:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left sidebar, select Settings .
- Select Channel Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom, select Remove YouTube Content. …
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
- Select Delete my content.
Can you ask YouTube to delete your old account?
The short answer – You can’t. You must have access to the YouTube account in order to delete it, or else anyone could delete anyone’s account. What I do recommend is changing the YouTube account’s email. Go to the YouTube login, and click “forgot password”.
What do I do if I forgot my YouTube password and email?
What to Do If You Forget Your YouTube Username or Password
- Go to YouTube.com and click the Sign In link at the top-right corner of the page. …
- Click either the Forgot Username link or the Forgot Password link.
- Enter your username.
- Enter the verification code from the multicolored text. …
- Click the Reset My Password!
How do I delete a forgotten email account?
Click on “Data & personalization.” Select the “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data panel” tab and then click “Delete a service or your account.” This will prompt you to log in again and then go to the “Gmail” option and click “Delete” along with the trash icon.
How do I delete my YouTube account on my phone 2021?
Tap on your profile picture icon in the top-right corner of your screen. Select Manage Your Google Account. Step 2: Tap on Data and Personalization. Step 3: Under the section labeled Download, Delete, or Make a Plan for Your Data, select Delete a Service or Your Account.
How do I recover my old YouTube channel without email and password?
Go to www.youtube.com/gaia_link. In the box on the left, enter your YouTube username and password. Note: If you don’t remember your old YouTube password, unfortunately there is no password recovery option for these accounts. Select Claim channel.
How do I delete my YouTube account without deleting my Gmail?
Method 1 of 2:
The only way to delete your YouTube account is to delete the Google+ profile associated with it. Deleting your Google+ account will not affect other Google products such as Gmail or Drive. Your emails and stored files will not be deleted.
How do I remove my Gmail account from YouTube?
- Tap your profile picture .
- Tap your account name at the top.
- Tap Manage accounts.
- Tap on the account you’d like to remove from your device.
- Tap Remove account.
Can I have a different password for YouTube and Gmail?
Yes you can have different password for YouTube and Gmail, when you are asked for YouTube password while creating a new channel don’t insert same password of Gmail write a different password their.