How do I change my search suggestions on Facebook?
1) Open the Facebook app on your Android phone and tap on the search bar above. 2) It will display a number of search suggestions based on your recent searches. Now press the Edit button in the right corner of the page. 3) When you press the Edit button, it will show your entire search history.
How do I delete names from Facebook search bar?
Do it on the desktop:
- Click on the Facebook Search bar.
- Click on the Edit option in the top-right corner of the Facebook Search bar. …
- Once you’re on the search history page, you can delete individual search queries.
- To delete a search, click the edit button next to lock. …
- A delete confirmation dialog box will appear.
How do I clear my predictive search on Facebook?
It’s very easy to clear the search from your facebook cache. When you tap on the search bar of facebook a drop down of recent search appears. On right top side adjacent to the history which appear you can see the EDIT option. Tap on EDIT and then tap on Clear Search.
How do I edit search history?
Clear your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. …
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. …
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.” …
- Click Clear data.
How do I delete search suggestions?
- Open the Google Chrome App.
- Tap the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Ensure Search and site suggestions is unchecked.
How do I fix my Facebook search bar?
How to resolve if my Facebook clear search is not working?
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of Facebook app.
- Clear browsing history and cache files if you are using a web browser to access your Facebook account.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the application on your phone.
How do you delete suggestions on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap General.
- Scroll down to Similar Page Suggestions and tap On or Off.
How do you change search history on Iphone?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
Does clearing history delete everything?
When you clear your browser history, you’re only deleting the history that’s locally stored on your computer. Clearing your browser history doesn’t do anything to the data stored on Google’s servers.