How do I go back to live on Facebook?
- Scroll down to the Settings section near the bottom of the page.
- Click the Viewing dropdown menu.
- Click the Allow viewers to rewind to enable Live rewinding. When the button turns from Gray to blue the setting is activated.
Why can I no longer go live on Facebook?
Sadly, often times Facebook doesn’t work properly and you can’t go live. This could be caused by many factors like account error, app caches, internet connection, phone storage etc. Most of the times the real culprit is the poor (slow and/or unreliable) Internet you’re trying to go live from.
How do I find my old live videos on Facebook?
First, log into Facebook.com and go to your profile. Next, locate the Videos tab below your profile’s cover photo (along the bottom of the image or in the More drop-down). Now, click on Videos to see a list of videos you’ve posted to your profile.
Can you rewind a live stream?
The Verge reports Twitch is launching a month-long test that includes a “Rewind the Stream” button for live channels. Tap it and you’ll jump two minutes back in the broadcast, with options to scrub through the entire stream history and play at different speeds.
Can’t find my Facebook live video?
To find live videos on Facebook:
- From your News Feed, tap Menu in the bottom right.
- Scroll down and tap Live Videos. If you don’t see it, tap See More and scroll to find it.
Can I recover a deleted Facebook Live Post?
Facebook stated that since the error occurred it has patched the bug and restored some of the videos that were lost. However, in the other cases, Facebook sent notes of apology mentioning that their Live videos have been deleted permanently and they cannot be restored.
How long does a Facebook live video stay on Facebook?
The time limit for a live video session on Facebook is 8 hours.