How do I delete my Watchlist on Facebook?
To manage your watchlist on Facebook:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Videos on Watch.
- Tap Your Watchlist then tap See All.
- From here, you can: Manage your watchlist notifications: Next to a Page you follow, tap to turn notifications on or off. Remove Pages from your watchlist: Tap X to remove a Page.
How do I remove short reels and Videos from Facebook?
Go to your profile tab. Here, click on the hamburger menu and tap Settings. Click on Privacy and select Reels. Disable the toggle for Recommend on Facebook.
How do I delete watched videos on Facebook Mobile?
Select Settings. On the left pane, click Your Facebook Information. Next, look at the main screen and click Activity Log. To delete Videos from Facebook Watched History, set the Filter to Videos You’ve Watched.
How do I stop Facebook from watching videos?
Can I hide or report a video on the Facebook Watch TV app?
- Select the video.
- Select .
- Select Hide Video or Report Video.
What is reels and short videos on Facebook?
Using Reels on Facebook, creators will be able to use music, AR effects, audio, speed, multi-clip and other tools to publish short videos on the largest social media platform in the world. Once the feature is available, users will also be able to view Reels created by other users in News Feed and in Groups.
What are reels on Facebook?
Reels on Facebook are short-form videos. You can also view public reels from Instagram, if the creator chooses to recommend it on Facebook. Reels are recommended based on what may be relevant to you and may appear in places like your News Feed and Facebook Watch.
Can you disable Instagram reels?
How to Hide Reels on Your Instagram Feed. Now, tap on the Instagram Reel that you want to hide. After that, tap on the button with three vertical dots. Lastly, tap on the Hide button to remove the reels content from your feed.
How do you delete history on Facebook Mobile?
How to clear Facebook search history on a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the search icon at the top right of the screen.
- Next to where it says recent searches, tap “Edit.”
- At the top of your Activity Log, tap “Clear Searches” to instantly clear your history.