Can people see your activity page on Instagram?
The only friends who will see your activity status are those accounts that you follow back or anyone you’ve talked with in Direct. Even so, you might want to turn off your activity status for a little more privacy. It’s super simple to hide your activity status from your pals on the ‘Gram, per Lifehacker.
How do you delete the activity log on Instagram?
That’s why many users look for how to clear Instagram activity.
Indeed you must follow the steps below:
- Select ‘Settings’ on your Instagram’s profile.
- Press ‘Security’
- Choose ‘Clear Search History’ (for iPhone) or ‘Search History’ (for Android)
- Tap ‘Clear All’.
Can you hide your activity from one person on Instagram?
Can You Hide Your Activity on Instagram from One Person? Currently, Instagram does not allow you to hide your activity only from one person. If you switch off your activity status, all of your followers won’t be able to see if you’re online. In this case, the only thing you can do is to block that account.
Can you hide online status on Instagram?
To change the visibility of your activity status:
Tap on Settings. Click on Privacy. Tap Activity Status. Tap the toggle next to Activity Status to turn off your activity status.
Can you hide a comment on Instagram?
Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the page to navigate to your profile. Press the three horizontal lines at the top-right corner of the page. Navigate to Settings > Privacy > Comments. Press the Hide Offensive Comments toggle.
How do you see someone’s activity on Instagram 2021?
1. How to See Someone’s Recent Posts
- Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Select the magnifying glass from the menu at the bottom.
- Type in the desired username in the search field at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the user’s name to open their account.
- Check out the latest posts by scrolling through their feed.
Can you check Instagram login history?
The web version of Instagram allows you to see your login history just like the app. … In the menu that pops up, select “Login Activity.” Instagram will then show you a list containing all login locations from which you (or someone else) logged into your account.