Go to facebook.com/pages/merge (or business.facebook.com/pages/merge if both pages are part of Business Manager) to merge the pages. Select the two pages that you want to merge, then click continue. To confirm, click “Request Merge.”
How to link Facebook
- Hover over your name in the top right corner, and click Account Settings.
- Click Linked Accounts in the sidebar.
- Click on the Link Account button for Facebook. …
- Log into the account that manages the Facebook Page, or click Create New Account.
Can you have 2 pages on Facebook?
According to Facebook’s terms, individuals are only allowed to have one account. … Use a single Facebook account to manage multiple Pages. Sometimes businesses create different Pages for different areas or products. Third party Facebook account managers may also manage Pages for numerous business under a single account.
Tap the Groups tab below your Page’s cover photo, if it’s visible. If it’s not visible, manage your Page’s tab and sections and then go back to your Page and tap the Groups tab. Tap Link your Group. Tap Link next to the group you want to link your Page to.
Why can’t I merge my two Facebook pages?
Steps to Merging Two Facebook Pages:
If you’re unable to merge your Pages, it means that your Pages aren’t eligible to be merged — check to make sure that the business information on both pages is as closely matched as possible. If you see the option to request to merge your Pages, Facebook will review your request.
How do I add another business suite to my Facebook page?
Add a Page to Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings. It looks like a gear icon in your sidebar.
- In the Business Assets section, click Accounts. Then, click Pages.
- Click Add in the dropdown menu.
- Select Add a Page.
- Enter the Facebook Page name or URL.
- Click Add Page. You should see your Page on the next screen.
How do I merge Facebook pages with different names?
How to merge facebook pages with different names
- Choose the page with the largest number of likes. The merging process will be performed on this page. …
- Click the “Edit Page” button. Than select “Edit Settings”.
- Click the link “Merge duplicate Pages”. …
- Confirm the pages that you want to merge.
To find your Facebook page URL, just follow these steps: Go to www.facebook.com and login. For your personal page URL, click on your name at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner. … The URL will then be in the address bar of your browser.