Click the “Edit Album” link at the top of the “Wall Photos” album. Add a description for your album, and change the privacy setting using the fields provided. To manage the actual photos, click the “Edit Photos” link at the bottom of the window.
How do I hide all my photos on Facebook Timeline?
This button should be in the top-right corner of the photo post. Click Hide from Timeline. It’s near the middle of the drop-down menu. Click Hide when prompted.
Can you delete photos on Facebook Timeline?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post and tap in the top right corner. Delete Post: Removes the post from Facebook entirely. …
Can I move timeline photos to an album?
Just edit the photo and choose to move it to another album. … 4) Select the new album and then click “Move Photo” and you should be all set!
How do I make my timeline photos private?
To make a single photo on Facebook private, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and click the Photos tab. Then select the photo you want to make private. …
- Select Edit post privacy.
- Change the privacy setting to Only Me to hide the photo from your timeline and make it private.
How do I change my timeline settings on Facebook?
Press the “More” button in the bottom right corner and choose “Settings.” Then select “Account Settings.” Choose “Timeline and Tagging” from the menu. In the first subsection called “Who can add things to my timeline?” choose the field that says “Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your timeline?”
How do I delete photos from my timeline album on Facebook?
How do I delete an album on Facebook?
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap the album you want to delete.
- Tap then tap Edit.
- Tap Delete Album then tap Delete Album.
How do I clean out my Facebook timeline?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. …
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
What is the difference between Timeline photos and mobile uploads?
Most of the time when you’re creating a photo album in Facebook, you decide what to title it and which photos go into it. … Similarly, single photos that you add to your Timeline are collected into the Timeline Photos album. Photos that you add from your phone are added to a Mobile Uploads album.
Can you rearrange photos on Facebook after posting?
To reorder photos, open an album and hover over a photo. An icon depicting two crossed lines will appear in the top left corner of the photo thumbnail, signaling that users can drag the photo into a new position. … There, users can drag-and-drop albums into new positions.
How do I manage photos on Facebook?
Log in to Facebook and select your name or profile picture in the left pane or at the top to access your profile page. Select the camera icon below your name to upload or change your profile photo. In the Update Profile Picture window, select one of your existing photos or choose Upload Photo to add a new one.
How do you post an album on Facebook Timeline?
About This Article
- Tap What’s on your mind?
- Tap Photo/Video.
- Select photos and tap Done.
- Tap + Album.
- Tap + Create Album.
- Tap Save or CREATE.
- Tap Upload or Post.
How do I organize my albums on Facebook?
How to rearrange Facebook albums
- Step 1: Click the following link https://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=xxxxxxxxxxxx.
- Step 2: Drag your Facebook photo albums to their new position.
- Step 1: Visit your Facebook Page.
- Step 2: Click on Photos.
- Step 3: Click on Albums.
- Step 4: Drag your albums to reorder them.