How do you customize a post on Facebook?
To edit a post you’ve shared on Facebook:
- Go to your post.
- Tap in the top right of the post.
- Tap Edit Post.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Save.
How do you make colorful posts on Facebook?
How can you change the colour of Facebook posts? To use Facebook’s new colour-change feature for posts, simply tap on the “What’s on your mind?” status bar, then start typing, and choose a colour or gradient from the choices that appear below your text. When done, post it.
How do I create a professional looking post on Facebook?
Click Create Post. A box will open up to which you can customize your Facebook post. Choose the type of post you want to publish: a Link, Photo Video, Status or Offer. Put the URL, Post Text, Call To Action, Link Headline, Display Link, Description, then upload an image.
Why can’t I edit posts on Facebook?
Why did Facebook take away the ability to edit photos and text? The main reason Facebook made this decision was to take a stand against fake news and misleading posts. If you think about it, a Facebook post could have a photo, title, and description completely different from what the webpage was actually about.
How do I edit a Facebook post without deleting it?
To edit a post, simply tap/click on the three dots in the top right of the post window and select ‘Edit Post’. once you’ve made the required changes, select ‘Save’ and that’s it.
How do you add color to a post?
It’s pretty much exactly what it sounds like; posts with the feature enabled show up with a pop of color on the background. To use it, tap on the status bar, choose a color from the choices below your text (including some gradients), write your message, and tap post.
How do you make text bold and color on Facebook?
Bold in notes
- Step 1: Create a new note. Go to facebook.com/notes and click the “Write a note” button.
- Step 2: Get your bold text. Select the portion of text you want bolded. And click the “B”
- Step 4: You’re done. Congratulations! Your note now has bold text!
How do I put text onto a picture?
Add Text to Photos on Android Using Google Photos
- Open a photo in Google Photos.
- At the bottom of the photo, tap Edit (three horizontal lines).
- Tap the Markup icon (squiggly line). You can also select the color of text from this screen.
- Tap the Text tool and enter your desired text.
- Select Done when you’ve finished.
How do I put sensitive content on Facebook?
Introducing Sensitive Content Control
- This new feature gives you control over sensitive content. …
- To view your Sensitive Content Control, go to your profile, tap the Settings menu in the upper right corner, tap Account, then tap Sensitive Content Control.