How do I pin a post on Facebook mobile app?
It will be the icon with three dots in the top right corner of the post. A drop-down menu will appear underneath. Tap Pin to Top.
Why can’t I pin a post on my Facebook page 2020?
The first thing to know about pinning Facebook posts is that you can’t do it on your personal timeline – pinning is only possible on a Facebook ‘page’. And, in order to pin a post, you must be an administrator or editor of the page.
How do I pin a post on Facebook profile 2021 android?
Find the post you want to pin on your Facebook profile. Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right of the post. Hit Pin post.
Can you still pin a post on Facebook?
In addition to your personal profile, you can pin a post to your Facebook page, too. To do so, access your page and find the post to pin. At the top-right corner of the post, click the three dots. From the three-dots menu, select “Pin to Top of Page.”
How do I pin a post?
Pinning a post is simple. After you have made the post: Click the pencil icon in the upper-right corner of your Page’s post. Select Pin to Top.
How do I pin a post on a page?
Here are the steps to Pin a Post on your Facebook Page:
- Find the update you want to Pin.
- Click the … edit button on the right of that update. ( the 3 dots)
- Click “Pin to Top of Page”.
- This will place the update at the top of your content and with a little notification on the left – this tells you it has been pinned.
How do I pin a Facebook post to 2021?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Tap in the top right of the post.
- Select Pin to Top.
How do I pin a post to the top of my facebook group?
Hover your computer cursor over your new post, click the small arrowhead on the top right corner of the post, and choose the “Pin Post” option. Doing so will pin this post to your Facebook Group. You can only pin a post if you are one of the group admins on the Facebook Group.
How do I keep a post at the top of my newsfeed on Facebook?
Facebook Hacks: 9 Tips And Tricks To Get Your Posts On Top Of The Newsfeed
- Congratulations. …
- Avoid asking friends or followers to like, share or comment on your post. …
- Get your friends or followers to like, share or comment on your post. …
- Use trending topics.
Why can’t I pin a post on my Facebook group?
Regular members won’t be able to pin a Facebook group post to the top of the feed. You have to make sure that the Facebook group is first marked as an announcement before you would be able to pin the post to the top.
How do I pin a live comment on Facebook?
Pin a comment during a live broadcast
- Tap on the comment you want to showcase.
- Select Pin this Comment.