Go to facebook.com/marketplace. Tap Request review. We’ll review your appeal and respond to you within 24 hours. Check for updates in your Support inbox or the email associated with your Facebook account.
How do I request a review on Marketplace?
Go to Facebook.com and click Marketplace in the left column. Click Request Review and fill out the form. Facebook will review your appeal and respond to you within a week. Remember to always check for updates in your Support Inbox or the email associated with your Facebook account.
How do I request a rating on Facebook?
How to enable reviews on your Facebook Business Page:
- Click “Settings” at the top of your Page.
- Go to “Edit Page” in the left-hand column.
- Scroll down to “Reviews”
- Click “Settings” next to the Reviews section.
- Change the slider from OFF to ON.
- “Save” changes!
Can you review Facebook Marketplace sellers?
You can only review products that you purchased on Facebook from a business on Marketplace or a Page shop. Keep in mind that you can’t rate or review items from individual Marketplace sellers.
How do I complain about a seller on Facebook Marketplace?
Find the contact details of Facebook Marketplace to connect to the right authority. We notify the appropriate authority in the company as soon as you file a complaint at Voxya. Use Voxya to connect to the right person in Facebook Marketplace to resolve your issue quickly.
How long does FB marketplace review take?
All listings go through a standard review and may take up to a day to complete the review. If you see There are issues with your product next to your listing, it wasn’t approved because it goes against our Commerce Policies. Other people on Marketplace can’t see this listing.
How long is the waiting period for Facebook marketplace?
There are times when even after seven days, the item for sale remains unsold. In such a case, you can decide to remove the listing or renew it.
How do I request a review?
- In person.
- Over the phone (or via text)
- Through your website (ideally, a reviews page)
- Via email (email blast, personal email, company email, email signatures)
- Via social media (direct message or post)
- Via thank you pages.
- On receipts/invoices.
How do I find my marketplace rating?
How do I see someone’s rating on Facebook Marketplace?
- Ratings are only available on the Facebook app for android and iPhone.
- To share your feedback and help other people on Marketplace, you can rate buyers and sellers you’ve interacted with using our 5-star rating system.
How do I get a Facebook review link?
- Click Settings at the top right of your page.
- Click Templates and Tabs on the left-hand panel.
- In the Reviews tab row make sure Reviews are ON.
- If reviews are not visible, scroll to the bottom, and add a review tab by clicking Add a Tab.
Can you report a review on Facebook?
Go to Reviews and tap in the top right corner of the post you want to report. Select Find support or report recommendation. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I write a review on Facebook 2020?
Here are the steps for how to leave a Facebook review:
- Click the Reviews/Recommendations tab.
- Click ‘Yes’ to recommend the Page.
- Write your recommendation and if you use mobile upload a photo along with the recommendation text.
- You can also choose a tag such as great service, amazing staff or similar.
- Click Post.
How do I write a review on Facebook 2021?
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Step #1: Log in to your Facebook Business page.
- Step #2: Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Step #3: Navigate to “Templates and Tabs”
- Step #4: Enable Reviews through the slider.
Can you report a seller on Marketplace?
If you think a seller or product violates our Commerce Policies, you can report them: … Buyers who file fraudulent claims are also subject to consequences outlined in our Purchase Protection policies.
Is there a way to contact marketplace?
Get help when you need it
Call us right now to get your Marketplace questions answered by a customer service representative, available 24/7: 1-800-318-2596 or (TTY: 1-855-889-4325) Visit our Help Center to get all of our help resources in one place.
How do I complain to the marketplace?
To report a buyer
- Navigate to Marketplace.
- Click on Selling in the upper left.
- Click the message between you and the buyer (click Show Listings to the right of Sold if you’ve already marked the post as Sold)
- Click the three dots in the top right of the message box.
- Click Report Buyer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.