Can you comment privately on Facebook?
You can’t hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it’s commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.
What does it mean on Facebook when it says Page responded privately?
When a Page sends the private message, the Timeline comment will indicate that the Page responded privately, so other visitors know that the comment has been addressed. Facebook also indicates that they’ve enabled additional private messaging tools for users, including an option to block private messages from Pages.
How do you reply to a page on Facebook?
How do I reply to my Page’s messages on Facebook?
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap Activity then tap Messages.
- Tap the message you want to reply to.
- Enter your message at the bottom, then tap Send.
Why can’t I reply to my Facebook page messages?
If you see an error message saying “You can’t reply to this conversation,” it might be because: A message or something you shared goes against our Community Standards. … Messages you sent were marked as unwelcome. You blocked the person you’re messaging or they blocked you.
How do you reply privately?
- Tap and hold the message, then tap Reply . …
- To reply privately to someone who sent a message in a group, tap and hold the message, then tap More options > Reply privately.
- Tap and hold the message, then tap Reply. …
- Hover over the message, then click Menu > Reply.
When you reply to a comment on Facebook who sees it?
However, your friends will see a comment if they can also see the photo. For example, if you comment on a friend’s photo, only mutual friends will see the comment on your wall, but if you comment on a photo on a public page or a friend’s profile that is open to the public, everyone will see the comment on your wall.
How do you send a private message on Facebook without Messenger?
How to send messages on Facebook without Messenger
- Navigate to facebook.com on your mobile browser.
- Tap the bell icon to open your Notifications.
- On Safari tap the square w/ arrow icon, on Chrome tap the 3 dots and select “Request Desktop Site.”
- Tap the messages icon to send a message to anyone on your friends list.
Are Facebook story replies private?
Note: When you reply to someone’s story, your reply can only be seen by you and the story owner. Learn more about stories on Facebook.
How do you reply to a comment on Facebook Messenger?
How to reply to messages in Facebook Messenger
- Open a conversation in the Facebook Messenger app.
- Long-press on any message (including your own)
- Press the Reply arrow icon.
- Type your response (or add GIFs/images) and press send.
How do you reply to a Facebook reply?
To get started, simply open the Facebook page and select Reply underneath the comment you would like to respond to. Type your reply and then click Enter. Your reply will now be displayed in the comments section for all to see.
How do I comment as a page on Facebook?
How do I like or comment as my Page on another Page’s post?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.