Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). If it doesn’t, click the pull- down arrow and select the correct page.
How to share a business page on Facebook on the mobile app
- Find the business page you wish to share.
- Tap the three dots menu. Open the menu on the page. …
- This will open a pop-up. Tap “Write Post” to begin sharing.
- This will open a draft. …
- Tap the blue “Post” option in the upper right hand corner when you’re done.
Select a sharing method.
Tap Write a post if you want to share the page as a post on your own Timeline. Tap Send as Message if you want to send the page as a chat message to another user. Tap Invite Friends to Like This Page if you want to select and invite your friends to like the page.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
You can find it in your profile’s Likes section, or you can use the Search function at the top of your screen. Tap the Share icon below the page’s profile picture. This button looks like a rightward arrow icon at the top of the page’s Timeline. It will allow you to share the page on your own Timeline.
2 above, you can tap “Tap to Change” at the top of the screen to select the Facebook page you’d like to share the post to. Option 5: To share a post outside of the Facebook app, tap “Copy Link.” From there, you can paste the link into a text message, email or another app to share the post.