How do I switch between Facebook accounts?
How to Switch Between Facebook Accounts (New Facebook)
- While logged into Facebook, click on the Account button next to Notifications.
- Select Switch Accounts, then select Log Into Another Account.
- Enter your username and password and click Log in.
Can you have 2 Facebook accounts on one iPhone?
To add additional accounts, open the app preferences and tap on Accounts. Here you will be given the option to Add another account. The app will ask for the Facebook username and password of the second account you would like to configure.
How do I switch accounts on Facebook app?
Step 1: Head to the Facebook app and tap the three lines on Android, if you are using an iPhone, use the three lines at the bottom. Step 2: If you have already added an account before you will see the Switch Accounts option here, tap on it.
Can I have 2 FB accounts on my phone?
A user can run two profiles on the same device. However, on Facebook, you have to install Lite along with the main app to use two separate accounts.
How do you switch accounts?
From the top of the home screen, swipe down with 2 fingers. At the top right, tap the user icon . Tap the user you want to switch to.
If you’re a user who isn’t the device owner
- Open the device’s Settings app.
- Tap System. …
- Tap More .
- Tap Delete [username] from this device.
How can I have two Facebook accounts?
Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you.
How do I create a new Facebook account if I already have one?
Go to the Facebook homepage (facebook.com) and fill in the required fields on the sign-up form along the right side of the page. Enter an email address that has not yet been used to register for a previous Facebook account, your first and last name, a password, your gender and your birthdate.
What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
Don’t have multiple Facebook accounts. … The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
How do I log into two Facebook accounts on my iPhone?
2 Ways to Add Multiple Facebook Accounts on iPhone, iPad: Single iPhone app
- Open Facebook App on the iPhone. Tap on More Option. …
- Now, Scroll to the last and Tap on Sign out. Now, Successfully sign out. …
- Next, Tap on add a new account, log in with another Facebook account and Sign in. …
- That’s it.
How do I log into another account?
Sign in to multiple accounts at once
- On your computer, sign in to Google.
- On the top right, select your profile image or initial.
- On the menu, choose Add account.
- Follow the instructions to sign in to the account you want to use.