How do I disable restricted mode on YouTube Iphone?
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Restricted Mode Filtering.
- Turn Restricted Mode on or off: Don’t filter: Restricted Mode off. Strict: Restricted Mode on.
How do I turn restrictions mode off?
- Sign in to your account.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Restricted Mode to turn it on or off.
How do I remove my YouTube from restricted mode?
How to turn off Restricted Mode on YouTube on a computer
- Go to youtube.com and click on your profile icon, located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of that menu and click “Restricted Mode: On.” …
- Toggle the “Activate Restricted Mode” option off (it will go from blue to grey).
Why are my YouTube videos restricted?
Restricted Mode was created to give viewers better control over the content they see. It’s an option to intentionally limit your YouTube experience. Viewers can choose to turn on Restricted Mode for their personal accounts.
Why is my restricted mode locked on YouTube?
Why is my Youtube stuck in restricted mode? The account holder has locked the restricted mode if the toggle switch is greyed out and cannot click it. To unlock restricted mode, you’ll need your account password.
Why is YouTube restricted on my phone?
It’s an opt-in setting that uses Google to work out if content is considered objectionable and blocks it. Apparently the algorithm uses ‘community flagging, age-restrictions, and other signals to identify and filter out inappropriate content’, and the setting is often used in schools or by parents.
How do I take restrictions off my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Enable / Disable App Restrictions
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. General. …
- Tap. Restrictions. .
- Tap. Enable Restrictions. .
- Enter a restrictions passcode.
- Re-enter the restrictions passcode.
- Tap the applicable switch(es) (e.g., Safari, Camera, etc.) to turn on or off .